deptrai

Chocolate Haze
95% sativa, 5% indica
Indoor
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil mixed with 30% pearlite
7 gallon Smartpot, starting in Solo cup, then 2 gallon Smartpot
180 watt (60 3w chips with 103w actual output) Chinese UFO
4 65w 6500K CFL for veg and 4 65w 2700K CFL for flower
So I'm going for another plant. 1st success was Medical Mass grown in a bunch of 6 gallon buckets stacked together with UFO and LED strip lights only. That was Martha and she made some MEAN butter that went into brownies. I am not a "real" weed smoker and I grow mostly (I said "mostly") for the fun of it, but when I eat 1/3rd of a Martha brownie, I can not get out of my chair an hour later! I even feel sluggish for the 1st half of the following day.
The last plant was Joy. She was a Pure AK strain grown in a proper tent in my garage. Much stronger (so my friends say) and I haven't made any butter from her yet, but still have 4 oz. jarred up. One of my stoner friends said "it melted my brain". Another friend didn't even want any more after 2 hits. It was too strong for him and he just wanted more Martha the next day.
Now my current grow. I was in Amsterdam in April and stopped by Royal Queen Seeds. I picked up a 3-pack of feminized Chocolate Haze seeds.

haze34.JPG

They wouldn't take cash so I had to pay in Euros. Don't understand that as I bought from them online with credit card before. Her name is Stella and she will be grown largely the same way as Joy. I intend to use different nutes as I absolutely cannot control PH when using General Hydroponics Gro/Micro/Bloom. No matter how much PH up I add, the PH remains too low. I even bought a 2nd bottle of PH up thinking my 1st was bad. This time I have DynaGro Foilage Pro and Cal-Mag plus. Not sure if I will actually use the Cal-Mag, but I will start with the Foilage Pro in a couple weeks.
I started seed germination process May 26 and the taproot was showing about 2.5 days later.

tap1.JPG

Planted in Solo cup taproot up (previous grows was down) and she was showing through 2 days later.

Today is day 4 since planting and everything looks normal so far.

Day_345.JPG

Wish me luck.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom