Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Derbybud

Hey Derbybud here and I'm starting a new journal here on 420 Magazine ®

My last grow journal was such a success for me that I feel that it's the only way I even want to try a new grow.
The people on this site are the absolute best at trouble shooting and cheer-leading. :cheer:
I'm relying on them again to help me out with anything that might come into play and keep my confidence up. For this I supply all with cheese poofs and chips. If bags get low just holler and I'll bring more out.

20171202_170023.jpg

As most of you know I do this for my daughter who has numerous medical conditions and is just trying to get her young life back and it seems to be working. Now on to the grow

I'll be germinating, growing, and hopefully harvesting the following Crop King strains.
CBDream, CBDutch treat, White Widow, Hash Plant, & Dark Angle. All seeds are feminized

What strain is it? 2 CBDream
80% Indica, 20% Sativa
6% THC, 6% CBD, .8% CBN
seeds were scuffed up are in a cup for the next 15 hours with rain water and a tad of h2o2 then will go into paper towels with same till tap root shows

DSCF9581.JPG

What strain is it? 4 CBDutch treat
Sativa dominant
4% THC, 8% CBD, .6% CBN
seeds were scuffed up are in a cup for the next 15 hours with rain water and a tad of h2o2 then will go into paper towels with same till tap root shows

DSCF9580.JPG

What strain is it? 2 White Widow
60% Indica 40% Sativa
24% THC, .7% CBD, 3% CBN
Seeds are now seedlings in solo cups

DSCF9582.JPG

What strain is it? 2 Hash Plant one up waiting game on the other
80% Indica, 20% Sativa
12% THC, 3.5% CBD, .3% CBN
Seeds are trying to become seedlings in solo cups

DSCF9583.JPG

What strain is it? 1 Dark Angle not up yet
50% Indica, 50%Sativa
17% THC, .4% CBD, 2% CBN
Seed is trying to become a seedling in a solo cup

This whole grow will be indoors in my basement in my 2 tents from Mars-Hydro. One is 4'x4' and the other is 4'x8'.

DSCF9584.JPG

Will be grown in straight coco and will start in solo cups and be up potted at least twice until they are in there final 3 gallon fabric pots. All will start under my Mars11 1200 watt LED and will be moved under one of 3 lights I have. (Mars 1200 watt, HLG Horticulture Lighting Group 260 watt QB LED kit, & a light I made with 9 HLG QB120 boards that lights a 4x4 area pretty well. I might either build a similar light or buy a new light as I have a area that is lacking.

Nutes will be many. Here's what I have on hand
Fox Farm trio: Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom. Left over from my first grow last spring that was a total disaster before I found 420. Might use them might not but on hand
Advance Nutrients 2 part Bloom & Grow for coco. This was my go to last journal and work incredibly well in my rez with my auto waterer
AN Big Bud, Bud Candy, Piranha, & Flawless Finish will be used at certain times thru the grow
Great White & Orca Mycorrhizae. Orca works well in my rez and always dust my roots with GW when I up plant
Flying Skull Z7 2 part enzyme cleaner. This stuff just works. I don't have the most time and this stuff saved my ass with not having to change rez every few days. I kept my rez temps down below 70f and would go sometimes 3 weeks before changing it. I was shocked when I tore my system down as I was waiting to see some nasty stuff growing where I didn't want it and it was perfectly clean. Just get it already
Botanicare Cal-Mag plus & Silica Blast. Just the basics that are needed
GH pH up & down. Don't use much as with AN products no need

So there's my intro now lets get this party started
Ask anything you like and please don't ever think that I don't need criticised because without it I'll never learn what you might know and that's not the way I operate. I like learning

Thanks for stopping in

Derbybud

re: Derbybud Does Crop King's CBD Strains In Coco & More

Alright let's do this even better bud ..

Sick!

I see you use AN, wondering if you've ever tried the B-52 or Voodoo Juice. I just bought them, and seeing what experienced growers have for feedback.

:Namaste:
Sorry Moss just what's listed. Doesn't mean I might not on this grow just not on the shelf yet

Woot heyy that is neat you are growing the cbdream.. thinkin about getting that one. I have their auto version of the white widow.. since they didnt wanna send me their fem version lol.
Yeh toast going to try some 1:1 stains to see if it helps my daughter. Sue has been growing allot of them and if it's good for Sue it has to be the best

Back
Top Bottom