Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Hey thanks everyone for the kind words on the harvest. But as impressive as that is we have the 2 WW clones that didn't produce. Maybe 3 zips a piece. I knew they were going to be fluffier, not as dense as they love heavy feeding and being on the auto watering system with the cbdutch treat (sativa dom) that shows burnt tips at anything over an EC of 1.3 just didn't do them justice. This is why I'll be doing a tutorial on a second watering system so I can run 2 separate systems in the big tent to run similar strains together per side.
Well 4 plants down this weekend and the BS are loving it under my light since they got moved under it. Should have pictures up in a few hours.
Plenty of good meds out of the dungeon this weekend. Now on to budder, oil, and topicals this week.

Update on the BSA babies: under my lights for 24 hours now. Thing 1 is getting 920 umols and thing 2 is getting 860 umols.
Mixed up new nutes with 3ml cal mag, 2ml silica blast, 8ml AN coco grow part A&B, 1/2 scoop of Great White. Comes out at 5.88 pH and my EC is at 1.41 temps are at 82 lights on and 76 lights off. I'm thinking this will go down some over the next few days now that I'm only running my light.
Here they are 1 day after topping them.

Not sure if I'm going to get much training done on them we'll just have to wait and see.

Those autos are picking up steam derb! Hope your father's day was a good one.

It was mad and I hope you had a good one also.
The autos are starting to get there groove on. I just hope it's not too late. They could start to flower any day now :eek:
Every day they dont will mean thats much more growth and goodness

:thumb:

So before I left for work today today I thought I would go check on the babies. Good thing I did cause with all the other plants out of the big tent the humidity fell to only 30%. Just had to move the exhaust from the dehumidifier a different direction instead of it pointing into the intake of the tent. Temps were also down to 79-80f

Back
Top Bottom