Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Man does she put out a smell. Had my eyes watering today
It was my favorite smoke....

I don't really taste strains, just don't, but the smell and dense buds are fantastic

I grew 3 plants, still have a bunch left

Excited for you

Geeze..... That girl is naked. :goodjob:

What do you do with your trim? I was doing some Defoil last night and popped one of my little buds in my mouth. Very tender and to by surprise I got a nice little buzz off of it. :eek:

Geeze..... That girl is naked. :goodjob:

What do you do with your trim? I was doing some Defoil last night and popped one of my little buds in my mouth. Very tender and to by surprise I got a nice little buzz off of it. :eek:
I have a MB2 magic budder machine that I'll either make butter or oils out of my trim. Wife loves the cookies I make with the budder. Yummy

To be honest flash this is my first time doing it like this. I've always tucked leaves but this time I thought I would follow Ase & Dobe and try to get as much resources and air to fewer sites. These things are exploding. In 5-7 days I'll be doing it again. Just crazy but we'll find out.

I think you did a great job on your defoliation (I think I am biased though ;)). They look spot on. I also think they already look happier with light getting through the whole plant. The balance of what you took and left is great and from the looks of it you took it from the right spots too.

From here on out go lighter as you can't get it back if you over-do it. This one is the last really big one and from here on out I just take a little here and there as I go. If it seems to get crowded again you can do a slightly bigger one if needed.

Nice defoil! Perfect job

T-shirts and seeds FTW! I can't wait until I can actually wear it and people can see it. Doesn't do much good under the hoodie....

All the plants are looking really nice. You've got them in full stride. Won't be long now!

And maybe a sticker or two???

Oh man Chris, so sorry to hear about your pooch. The wonderful memories will last a lifetime though.
I don’t want to think about that day when it comes.

Love my fur babies and my first pets I will be a ruin like a piece of me died . Fack sorry Chris sad stuff life but still sad man .

Ps in regards to will it hurt and lose yield if done right I would say no . Why those buds get thick man derby wait til she swells bro . Lol you’ll see

Back
Top Bottom