Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

And a picture of the widow getting the ax on Saturday. She got moved into the dark today

How was the trichromes when you put it in the dark? My tutankhamon and blue dream still don't show milky. It s clear and amber. But not true amber just little spot. I m wondering if it s not that little spot that comes to color the clear then make it turn cloudy.... Cause I had seen on my previous grow that clear and amber was sometimes appearing before cloudy (making think it s matured amber but I think it's not the same)... I plan to shop them on Sunday but maybe I should wait more to see real cloudy and amber? So how was your trichs?

How was the trichromes when you put it in the dark? My tutankhamon and blue dream still don't show milky. It s clear and amber. But not true amber just little spot. I m wondering if it s not that little spot that comes to color the clear then make it turn cloudy.... Cause I had seen on my previous grow that clear and amber was sometimes appearing before cloudy (making think it s matured amber but I think it's not the same)... I plan to shop them on Sunday but maybe I should wait more to see real cloudy and amber? So how was your trichs?
Here's what they looked like at 1 am and went into the dark at noon today and will be chopped on 4/21 9 ish am

Happy 420 to you Joe. I'll be working till at least midnight. Doesn't quite mean the same to me as I don't partake.
Still nice to have you around buddy .

There is a meaning when you talk a genuine about you buddy. To me that is worth coming to say happy 420 big guy . It’s okay I’ll consume lots for you .lol

I dunno got invited with a few of the boyz on IG to session live lol might set alarm but not going to lie to anyone like my bed too Lol

Whatever you're doing Joe.....be safe brother. Derb, you're safe lol.

Back
Top Bottom