Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Is there room for me to squeeze in here too? Better late than never right? Great thread Derb. I've been following along in some of your other conversations, glad I am finding everyones journals... I have a bunch more to jump into... so much reading and so little time! lol! :Namaste:

Is there room for me to squeeze in here too? Better late than never right? Great thread Derb. I've been following along in some of your other conversations, glad I am finding everyones journals... I have a bunch more to jump into... so much reading and so little time! lol! :Namaste:
No problem Peeece. Grab a chair and don't forget to participate as much as you want.

Chopped down the White Widow this morning. Here she is after taking her out of her 38 hour dark period.

Some bowls waiting to be trimmed

A tray of buds after trim

This girl has some dense, big a$$ buds on her. I'm not believing the weight until I check my scales. Yes it might be that much. :yahoo::slide::yahoo:. So that makes 3 weeks in a row with a harvest. I could get used to this.
Earlier this week I picked up 16 half gallon Mason jars. Wife asked what do we have to put the rest into. Really good 3 girl harvest

WOW! That looks so damn tasty! WW is one of my top picks and will be growing one this summer! Its gonna take some time for me to catch up but your training looks like it was bang on! the hard work early always pays off in the end! Great job! :Namaste:

WOW! That looks so damn tasty! WW is one of my top picks and will be growing one this summer! Its gonna take some time for me to catch up but your training looks like it was bang on! the hard work early always pays off in the end! Great job! :Namaste:
Thanks Peeece. The training is straight from Ase. The quad line is the only way to start a plant. Just sets up for the rest of the grow. WW is my daughter's go to med when things are the worst so I'll always have one going. Easy growing strain from crop king.

Your scales are fine! Congrats on a really great harvest and can’t wait to see the next ones! Get used to those big numbers Derby!
Thanks Ase. I knew something good was happening when I couldn't fit the 3 girls in that 4x4 side of the tent. But wow everyone go with the QUAD. It works and it's simple. Next thing you know BAM your harvesting huge numbers. Thanks for your help and knowledge with making this so simple.
Next one's won't be blowing the tent up as I had to flip a little early but next fall look out.

Back
Top Bottom