Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Thanks Ase. I knew something good was happening when I couldn't fit the 3 girls in that 4x4 side of the tent. But wow everyone go with the QUAD. It works and it's simple. Next thing you know BAM your harvesting huge numbers. Thanks for your help and knowledge with making this so simple.
Next one's won't be blowing the tent up as I had to flip a little early but next fall look out.

I keep telling people it isn’t rocket science! I’ve promoted the quadline on these forums because I feel like anyone can do it. You are just another fine example. I think the best part too is you don’t get a lot of junk or larf towards the bottom of the plant. You get light everywhere and nice chunky bud because of it!

Enjoy your “first world problem” of having to get more jars for your buds ;).

If you grew cks ww.. my ww auto had a tutti-fruity bubblegum small and taste to it. Would like to know if yours has a similar description of smell and flavor? Or if i had gotten lucky. Wondering cause i have ww fems from them as well and that taste and small is 'one' of my favorites. Guess the only way to find out is to grow it! You did that plant proud buddy, you are a great grower derby. Cant take that away from ya.. :green_heart::peace:

If you grew cks ww.. my ww auto had a tutti-fruity bubblegum small and taste to it. Would like to know if yours has a similar description of smell and flavor? Or if i had gotten lucky. Wondering cause i have ww fems from them as well and that taste and small is 'one' of my favorites. Guess the only way to find out is to grow it! You did that plant proud buddy, you are a great grower derby. Cant take that away from ya.. :green_heart::peace:
Your kind words are too much toast. I do think I'm finally getting a groove to all this. It's been fun to try new things and see just how well the plants respond or not. But a journal is a must for anyone new to growing or having problems. I was reluctant at first to open my whole plans and failures as to thinking some might make fun or think I was stupid. That's not the case here as most just want you to succeed to your potential. It's up to yourself here with all the backing you could ask for.
As far as smells and taste I'm going to leave that up to Lopin as she should be back in a few weeks from school and is so much better at that then me. I know it's a wicket smell and is dying in the one tent for a few days before going into the refrigerator. The CBD strains are very piney with some earth tones that my wife doesn't mind others who visit to smell. We use are refrigerator in our mud room that most people use to enter our house. With the Widow everyone would know what's going on in the dungeon. Lol
Oh and yes they are from the king

Amazing plant, looks like quite a haul! I hope you got through the harvest unmolested :).

I love you and Joe with the dueling self-modesty. You both nailed it this grow :thumb:

Is it ok, if I throw myself in the floor and be mad because they did??? :eek:

I'm majorly jealous....... but very happy for them. Irritated for myself....... (not really..... my attempt at humor today)

Not sure if that is kosher.....:confused:

I'm teasing of course. I know (starting to doubt) that great things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait......... :reading420magazine:

I promise I'm not poking karma with a stick. At least I don't think I am. :surf:

But it does give me something to look at and dream........... dreams of the trichome fairy..... :ganjamon:

EDIT: I came back because someone expressed concern for my mood. I was touched. I'm not really in the dumps. I am without meds, and that makes me bummed, but I'm truly ok. I can always drive and visit Sue or take a road trip to Colorado should I become intolerant of the situation. I also have some other contacts in other places somewhat closer. I appreciate the concern, so I wanted people to know, that we are all cool here in bamaville for now. I can't whine too much. I am in a better situation than many.

Amazing plant, looks like quite a haul! I hope you got through the harvest unmolested :).

I love you and Joe with the dueling self-modesty. You both nailed it this grow :thumb:
Love ya two brotha I still wish I could get a fund together for you to build anew shed . Guy cav me and others help build it . If I could only know the first thing about starting a go fund him account . Support a stranger . God I would be in heaven to help people . Everyone loves gifts and being felt wanted and needed. Sorry headband 818 rant . Loving my oil btw mad love to my new brotha @TheMadDabber ✊

Thanks Shed both of us did really well this grow but this is that little girl I almost killed early on. Just saying be up front early on if things aren't going right. I'm saying this as my biggest mistake and for others to not make that one.
And I did get a bit of amber. 5% but amber lol

I think that the stupid part was trying to do too much early on on my own. That's what gets newbies in trouble. It's only when I showed my screw ups that people were able to help.
Derbybud my man look at my first two journals and how far I have come . Being on here pays off learning and sharing with others is what makes it work and let us get better and knwo about safety issues as well. Mistakes to me mean your human recognizing that is wisdom talking my man.

Besides your plants derby this run I’m not going to lie are simply Breath taking my man . The love it was given when it wanted it wan there it shows

Love ya two brotha I still wish I could get a fund together for you to build anew shed . Guy cav me and others help build it . If I could only know the first thing about starting a go fund him account . Support a stranger . God I would be in heaven to help people . Everyone loves gifts and being felt wanted and needed. Sorry headband 818 rant . Loving my oil btw mad love to my new brotha @TheMadDabber ✊
Thanks Joe! It would have to be a huge fundraiser because I'd have to buy the property behind me to get more space :). What I may do is move one of the bikes down the side of the house (with the worm bin) and put together a few large cardboard boxes (instead of the pvc frame) to create some extra room in there, maybe even with a little exhaust fan!

Thanks Joe! It would have to be a huge fundraiser because I'd have to buy the property behind me to get more space :). What I may do is move one of the bikes down the side of the house (with the worm bin) and put together a few large cardboard boxes (instead of the pvc frame) to create some extra room in there, maybe even with a little exhaust fan!
I just know you love growing and wish I could help give you better man :Namaste:

Is it ok, if I throw myself in the floor and be mad because they did???

I'm majorly jealous....... but very happy for them. Irritated for myself.......

Not sure if that is kosher.....:confused:

I'm teasing of course. I know (starting to doubt) that great things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait.........

I promise I'm not poking karma with a stick. At least I don't think I am.

But it does give me something to look at and dream........... dreams of the trichome fairy..... :ganjamon:
Nothing to be jealous of as once you get back growing you'll have just as well if not better of a harvest.

I appreciate the love Joe! Gotta make do with what I've got: a little space, a lotta sun, and a great support team here. I think I'm pretty well set.:high-five:
I hope so man

Great stuff here as always. Derby and lopin no doubt this was a great grow! Shed, I love where your shed head is at.
And Joe. Just happy to help. I also want to say it's great to be here and growing with you guys. I've met some really cool people, and learned so much. Thanks for putting up with me :D

Great stuff here as always. Derby and lopin no doubt this was a great grow! Shed, I love where your shed head is at.
And Joe. Just happy to help. I also want to say it's great to be here and growing with you guys. I've met some really cool people, and learned so much. Thanks for putting up with me :D
Well Mad I owe this one to you. Post number 395 you finally got me to pull my head out and start to feed this little girl. So for that I thank you my friend. I'm glad you feel the same as I do. I've met many of friends on my journal and others. Your welcome here anytime and you can post anything because i can put up with ya.

Meh your a decent dude man we all need to vent and support each other my threads are full of beak downs. Big we try to not let each other fall. I get it. That’s tight ✊

Back
Top Bottom