Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

And your plants are loving it!
They are loving it but I never had plants this big to be able to keep pulling them out. Pull them down and apart and 2-3 days later need to do the same. Crazy how good this grow is going. My friend Sicivan was over the other day and couldn't believe what I had to do to get them in a 4x4 tent. He saw me damn near smash them together to get them in. Going to do some rearranging this weekend. Clones need up potted also. Roots going crazy.

You got this man just keep doing what you are doing they are looking beautiful.. youll easily ride your way to glory! Those lights are working really well. I noticed something tonight.. a few buds on the chemdawg are actually fatter on the sides that are facing the qb. Will try to get pics tomorrow if im not crazy. :rofl::thumb:

You got this man just keep doing what you are doing they are looking beautiful.. youll easily ride your way to glory! Those lights are working really well. I noticed something tonight.. a few buds on the chemdawg are actually fatter on the sides that are facing the qb. Will try to get pics tomorrow if im not crazy. :rofl::thumb:
I think it just has to do with all the diodes. Light goes everywhere with these things.

I'm going to make a crazy suggestion. Make the medieval cages at least a foot bigger in diameter and you can tie out your taller branches rather than supercropping when the inevitable time comes! Or if you don't need to move them again you can tie them down to the wire rack they're on.
It was my bad Shed as I should have done that the first day I saw them getting some stretch but let them go one extra day and those 3 areas shot up 4-5". If you look closely you can see a bunch of wires pulling down all over the place. Some go clear over to the other side of the plant to pull a top in a area where it wasn't blocking something underneath it. I don't think I can make the cage bigger as I believe with all my tiedown it would pull the whole cage up

If you look closely you can see a bunch of wires pulling down all over the place. Some go clear over to the other side of the plant to pull a top in a area where it wasn't blocking something underneath it. I don't think I can make the cage bigger as I believe with all my tiedown it would pull the whole cage up
The place you need to anchor the wires is at least 12-18" out from the top of the branch you want to pull though. Much less stress.

If it was my tent I would but I'm in love with the qb's. The heat thing is what amazes me toast
Well wait until ya get one with a bigger driver.. when mines turned all the way up i cant touch the driver for too long otherwise ill burn myself. It puts out the same heat as the dwarf star, maybe more, turned all the way up.

Well wait until ya get one with a bigger driver.. when mines turned all the way up i cant touch the driver for too long otherwise ill burn myself. It puts out the same heat as the dwarf star, maybe more, turned all the way up.
my big light has a big a$$ driver (3 + lbs. of HLG-480H-C2100).Puts out some heat to where you can hardly touch it. It is outside my tent so I'm not fighting the heat inside. I just bought a 100 ft. spool of solid core 14 ga. wire today to move all my drivers outside my tent in one central location so I only need one fan to cool them all. Tents stay nice and cool

my big light has a big a$$ driver (3 + lbs. of HLG-480H-C2100).Puts out some heat to where you can hardly touch it. It is outside my tent so I'm not fighting the heat inside. I just bought a 100 ft. spool of solid core 14 ga. wire today to move all my drivers outside my tent in one central location so I only need one fan to cool them all. Tents stay nice and cool

Are you driving your driver at full power? I have the same drier but with a B at the end which I guess mean variable. I mounted mine outside of the tent also but haven't noticed any heat from it. It may be that I'm only driving my COBS at about 60% currently

Are you driving your driver at full power? I have the same drier but with a B at the end which I guess mean variable. I mounted mine outside of the tent also but haven't noticed any heat from it. It may be that I'm only driving my COBS at about 60% currently
I'm at about 90% so it's putting off some heat. I'll check how hot its getting tomorrow and will post

Back
Top Bottom