Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Funny, your posts didn't come up when I was writing that..... The forum software is sometimes slow.... But I do make it confused the way I browse the forum. LOL

This software hates me. I open each new message in a new tab.....and go through them one at a time.....great for me, but it hates it.

Update: just what's happening in the tents down in the derbybud dungeon.
4 clones under my light and running with the auto watering system. 2 on the left are cbdutch treats and 2 on the right are White Widow. About 10days after flip and showing hairs
Next 2are some more cbdutch treats but from seed. I'm not sure how long since flip as I'm not in the dungeon
And 2more clones and my freaks that I needto get out of there as 2of the 3are showing ball's now
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Derbybud

Update: just what's happening in the tents down in the derbybud dungeon.
4 clones under my light and running with the auto watering system. 2 on the left are cbdutch treats and 2 on the right are White Widow. About 10days after flip and showing hairs
Next 2are some more cbdutch treats but from seed. I'm not sure how long since flip as I'm not in the dungeon
And 2more clones and my freaks that I needto get out of there as 2of the 3are showing ball's now
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Derbybud
I don't have horses, barns, or acreage...so I would spend all my spare time in the Derbybud dungeon if I had one! Looks great down there :).

I don't have horses, barns, or acreage...so I would spend all my spare time in the Derbybud dungeon if I had one! Looks great down there :).
Thanks Shed. I'm always looking at how you do things and wish i didn't live in such a f ed up state to be able to use mother nature to grow such a natural plant. Thanks for the kind words but I think you would like my little piece of heaven. If you're ever this way east make some time to stop by and help me watch my grass grow.

Thanks Shed. I'm always looking at how you do things and wish i didn't live in such a f ed up state to be able to use mother nature to grow such a natural plant. Thanks for the kind words but I think you would like my little piece of heaven. If you're ever this way east make some time to stop by and help me watch my grass grow.
It's a trap, he will have you mowing the field..... ;)

I look forward to being able to take you up on that invite someday!
It's a trap, he will have you mowing the field..... ;)
On a riding mower? Fire that sucker up!

Back
Top Bottom