Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I’m okay man how is guy been ?
Happy 420 to you too Derb.....
Harvesting and watering.....a slave to the bucket lol. Luckily, I'm turning the water on soon LOL.

@Peeece was going to swing by today after some morning work and we were going to head out to a little town just south of Rice Lake near where we live. For 420, True North seed company is opening a new store and they are giving away a whole pile of stuff.......just not sure the timing is gonna work. It's all good though, I should be working anyway LMAO.

You and Joe be good!

@Peeece was going to swing by today after some morning work and we were going to head out to a little town just south of Rice Lake near where we live. For 420, True North seed company is opening a new store and they are giving away a whole pile of stuff.......just not sure the timing is gonna work. It's all good though, I should be working anyway LMAO.

You and Joe be good!
Sounds like some good times and I’m happy to hear such great things brotha ✊

Good things happen to good people sometime . Have a wicked time man

You and Joe be good!
Sounds like a better day than work lol. Have fun and stay safe

Heya DB, your name came by so many times... it was a matter of time before I had to check it out. What better day then 420 right?

You grow Some serious stuff looking at the latest pics!

Is that Seat open?:ciao:

Happy 420!!!

Heya DB, your name came by so many times... it was a matter of time before I had to check it out. What better day then 420 right?

You grow Some serious stuff looking at the latest pics!

Is that Seat open?:ciao:

Happy 420!!!
Hey NS, welcome. I forget who got up but there's a seat open up front right now so take it. Grab some poofs and enjoy. Hope ya have a great 420 day.

Hey NS, welcome. I forget who got up but there's a seat open up front right now so take it. Grab some poofs and enjoy. Hope ya have a great 420 day.

Well aint that lovely:battingeyelashes:

If the guy or girl comes back ill just buy the Seat, Its 420 after all so who wouldnt want a Nice smoke hehe

Hey DB, i know you don't smoke but wishing you a happy 420 none the less brother! Happy 420 to everyone else out there as well.....stay safe!
Will do Van. Same with you and Ms Stank. Off to work and hopefully get off by midnight. Is hard not partaking with some of what's been coming out of the dungeon lately. One of these days its going to be a smoke a thon. Lol

Well aint that lovely:battingeyelashes:

If the guy or girl comes back ill just buy the Seat, Its 420 after all so who wouldnt want a Nice smoke hehe
I would but can't. I get drug tested at work and do this for my daughter LopinNSmokin. She has RA and fibromyalgia amongst other things. Back in the day I wouldn't think twice but need to put food on the table. Thanks for the suggestion.

I would but can't. I get drug tested at work and do this for my daughter LopinNSmokin. She has RA and fibromyalgia amongst other things. Back in the day I wouldn't think twice but need to put food on the table. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thats really Noble of you. I respect that alot!

Wish you and lopinNSmokin the best meds possible:Namaste:

You are doing so right by her, and I know she appreciates it (in her own controlling way ;)).

Us non-tokers need our own day! You, me, Rider... At least I'm getting use out of the topical oil! Happy 420 all :thumb:
I didn't know Derby and Rider were not partakers. I'm a forced non-partaker..... :( (read as a desert type dry spell)

You guys deserve more than one day, especially the ones who are doing it for helping others. You deserve a month!!!

Back
Top Bottom