Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Yours and PW's are just a big tangle of leaves! All leaf growth and no height. Strange plant this BSA.
Yeah I'm done trying to train them. Every time I try to pull something apart 10 other leaves just push up and choke it back up. I was wondering like you said, if topping them doesn't just start pushing all this lower growth out. I have 1 more seed that I think I'll grow out in fall that I think I'll wait as long as possible to top it and try to then let it fill up with bud sites going into flower. I don't know just rambling to myself trying to understand these plants

Yeah I'm done trying to train them. Every time I try to pull something apart 10 other leaves just push up and choke it back up. I was wondering like you said, if topping them doesn't just start pushing all this lower growth out. I have 1 more seed that I think I'll grow out in fall that I think I'll wait as long as possible to top it and try to then let it fill up with bud sites going into flower. I don't know just rambling to myself trying to understand these plants
I'd be interested to see that grow. I've got one going straight up and one bent over. The bent over one has better growth but I think it's just a stronger version than the other. Neither are going to look like yours though in terms of growth.

By the way @InTheShed today with clear skies my meter hit 2204 umols @ 12:07 PM.
:thanks: I wish I had clear skies :rolleyes:. I'm running my Mars all night now with no dark period to see if that will help.

I'm burping mine now but I'm doing them in roasting bags. Works great.

Love the Oven Bags for Cure/drying

Is my Go To Now my friend

Looking good Derby.

Hey what's the difference with oven bags? Been seeing that around on here. Sounds interesting.
If you haven't done it you should think about it. When curing in jars you need to keep an airspace in there for the buds to breath. Well I had 15 1/2 gal. Jars I was burping twice a day with 2 different products. I thought when I decarb I use Turkey roasting bags to keep smells down to a minimum so they are somewhat airtight. So I took the 2 separate products and put them into 2 roasting bags. Burping the bags takes about 10 seconds as you don't have to wait for the air to exchange you just take the clip off the end and open the bag and collapse it a few times and close it back up. I put a cheap hydrometer in there to watch my rh and if it's running a bit high like close to 70 I might put it by the air conditioner vent for a few minutes to dry things a bit. If things are getting a little too dry I'll burp them outside late at night when it's more humid out and leave a bit more airspace in there to help rehydrate them. It seemed that if I was burping 3 jars with the same product I would have 3 different aromas out of those jars. In the bags things have a much more pronounced smell to them. Also if buds are sticking together or to the sides of the jars you have to beat on them to knock them apart. With bags you just flip the bag a few times and things just fall apart.
It works quick and easy. Period

Back
Top Bottom