Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

Thanks Dobe but I haven't been putting in the time these poor girls deserve. I'm lucky that they're doing as good as they are. Rather be lucky than good cause I know I'm no damn good. Lol
They don't need a lot of effort and time if you know what you are doing. I don't think it's luck at all. You've built a system that really allows you not to do anything to do them for like a week if you don't want to. As long as nothing fails with equipment, a defoliation and small amount of training here and there a couple times as well as doing the right feeds and there ya go.

Looking great here Derbs!

Thanks guys but I really just let the plants do their thing. Some training and watch what they need or want. If I get a few crummy looking leaves I don't get upset over them like some do. I look to see if it's deficient or ph or maybe a fan has been hitting hard for awhile but some see one leaf go brown and freak. Ain't happening in the dungeon. Just try to get them to the end. I know I can and have grown much better plants but with my time constraints it's just not going to happen right now. In due time I'll be back with more time and will have better grows than this. Promise.

With this picture of my flower tent you can see what I'm talking about. Could be much better but they'll get to the end. Hopefully.
20190322_171330.jpg
20190322_171330.jpg

With this picture of my flower tent you can see what I'm talking about. Could be much better but they'll get to the end. Hopefully.
20190322_171330.jpg
20190322_171330.jpg
Dude your plants are great bro. Stop being so hard on self brotha. That’s my role .” Oh derby “

Those are fantastic buddy

That's what I'm shooting for. The plant in the back left that looks the worst is actually 2 plants that started growing in a pot that got chopped and has a big ass root ball in there from that plant. I had a Cherry Bomb auto the hermied on me. Had like 2 dozen seeds down on the bottom of the plant and a few must have fallen down in the coco. Not one seed was to be found in the buds and to be truthful I wasn't looking for a hermied plant. My bad.

That's what I'm shooting for. The plant in the back left that looks the worst is actually 2 plants that started growing in a pot that got chopped and has a big ass root ball in there from that plant. I had a Cherry Bomb auto the hermied on me. Had like 2 dozen seeds down on the bottom of the plant and a few must have fallen down in the coco. Not one seed was to be found in the buds and to be truthful I wasn't looking for a hermied plant. My bad.
Yeah I need to inspect once every few day my cherry bomb now that we are nearing its end . I find most nanners pop later in flower to mid flower I think . I’ve only had a few that I’ve caughg anyways over thee years .

Damn nanners

Back
Top Bottom