Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

I thought this would help lopin but I kinda like it. Her last surgery she got some shatter that was made with solvents. She didn't care for the taste at all but it really help with her pain and only required 4) 1/2 perks (2 total) out of the 20 that the doctor prescribed.

So didn't get to go to the Blue Jackets game last night as the tickets we had were from a friend who didn't realize that the Jackets had a chance to win there first ever playoff series. Oh well maybe this next series.
With the night to myself then I decided to try my hand at some rosin making with my new press. Took some year old cbdream that was a bit dry at 56 rh and gave it a go. Here is my first results.
20190416_202331.jpg

20190416_202946.jpg

Was a fun time learning from all the greats in this site. Thanks for everyone's help.
Well
Don’t worry cause they just swept the hottest team in reg season !!

NYi swept Pittsburgh pens !!

My leafs game 4 tonight can Toronto go 3-1 leads taking it back to Boston !

Had to put a few beers in fridge for tonight lol

Sorry my second most thing I love is hickey besides cannabis !

Happy hump day derby and lopin :passitleft::passitleft:

I feel life half the threads I sub have turned into dab-press threads! Looks like a damn fine first go. :welldone:
I wish I could buy one maybe next time I get back into growing again ! :420::passitleft:

Happy Wednesday shed !

I thought this would help lopin but I kinda like it. Her last surgery she got some shatter that was made with solvents. She didn't care for the taste at all but it really help with her pain and only required 4) 1/2 perks (2 total) out of the 20 that the doctor prescribed.
Solventless for the win I agree more chemical tasting when bho example ..

:ciao: Joe! Hope that sunburn isn't slowing you down!
I’ll send you a Instagram. Lol so you can laugh at my cherry tomatoe looking ass lol

Well
Don’t worry cause they just swept the hottest team in reg season !!

NYi swept Pittsburgh pens !!

My leafs game 4 tonight can Toronto go 3-1 leads taking it back to Boston !

Had to put a few beers in fridge for tonight lol

Sorry my second most thing I love is hickey besides cannabis !

Happy hump day derby and lopin :passitleft::passitleft:
Not looking good right now Joe. 2 down in 7 min. I do hope the leaf's win so we can talk trash for the next series. Lol

Not looking good right now Joe. 2 down in 7 min. I do hope the leaf's win so we can talk trash for the next series. Lol
Yeah they need to wake up for sure bro .

But Boston has that extra go not wanting h to go home down by two !

Still hockey but will see Nylander had best chance so far

But he waited too long to get the shot off.
Yup then Matthews just now

Shoots to the side Rask was sliding and down already instead of top glove side

I dunno man

Yup okay good finish to first let’s start second like that and at least make Boston have to earn a win tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom