Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

The horses hate it as much as I do. They stayed in some but that just brought in more mud into the barn as long as their droppings.

We haven’t been able to turn out except for in the indoor arena for the last two weeks. We had snow, then a big melt and rain and froze and then snowed on top of it all... tried one day last week and it was like watching Bambi on ice.

We haven’t been able to turn out except for in the indoor arena for the last two weeks. We had snow, then a big melt and rain and froze and then snowed on top of it all... tried one day last week and it was like watching Bambi on ice.
Our mud lot is living up to its name right now. Lol we turn out regardless of the weather but they can come in anytime they want for shelter. But it's a mess right now and i don't know when i can get out and pull the bucket on the tractor to squeegee the holes up.

Ok quick update. All the pulling and chopping to get my plants a little training has got them looking pretty good. I think they like the dynagrow.
Veg tent

And the flower girl who still needs a trim job. Looking so 70's right now.

I wish we owned the farm... they’d be out 24/7 with shelters... our landlords are.... special... let’s just say that lol...per lease paddocks must be rested 10hours per day... heaven forbid there’s mud on the farm! :rolleyes::lot-o-toke: It’s really close to home... only perk.
Our pastures don't look much better than the mud lot. Same last year and had to run the harrow over it twice and roll the whole damn thing but was able to get it semi flat again. At least I know what's in store for my weekends once the weather breaks.

Ok quick update. All the pulling and chopping to get my plants a little training has got them looking pretty good. I think they like the dynagrow.
Veg tent

And the flower girl who still needs a trim job. Looking so 70's right now.
Girls are looking great Derby! Killing it as usual brother! :high-five::passitleft:

i always have a fan on the floor blowing upskirt ... just sayin'
I have a tower fan blowing thru her but she just had too much in the center so I got time today and trimmed her up. Took over 100 leaves and small buds. A few more than @InTheShed thought I could take but I think the plant will finish better.
Before trim

After

And what I took off

I have a tower fan blowing thru her but she just had too much in the center so I got time today and trimmed her up. Took over 100 leaves and small buds. A few more than @InTheShed thought I could take but I think the plant will finish better.
Before trim

After

And what I took off
Perfection!

Nice & clean brother...
:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom