Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

I have a tower fan blowing thru her but she just had too much in the center so I got time today and trimmed her up. Took over 100 leaves and small buds. A few more than @InTheShed thought I could take but I think the plant will finish better.
Before trim

After

And what I took off
you nailed it

Stopping by to say hi and hoping derby good vibes. All my old timers minus shed seem to be low key

Hope you and lopkin are good :Namaste:

Doing good Joe, just extremely busy so the plants suffer. Hopefully they're still alive when I look into them tonight. How have you been?
Jesus tell who ever is your boss to chill. Make money anytime no need to work STUPID. here give me his number I’ll talk him down ✊

Good hear your well buddy :ganjamon::lot-o-toke:

Hang in there after the storm comes the sunshine

Sorry Joe I have you my bosses number last year. Oh it's mine. I'm VP again so I'm the boss. Just things you need to do being in that position.

Well your no fun lol

I've been told that before.
Lopin and I are taking friday to hit a few distilleries on the bourbon trail. So I'm taking Friday off.

Buddy I was just playing everyone needs some Derbybud loving in their life as far as I am concerned no matter how soft that sounded lol

That also sounds like a good night out to me sip to acquire or fancy a taste of some good liquor. Never had a real good bourbon to wow me really . Im
More of scotch guy lately rye and ginger is yummy

Buddy I was just playing everyone needs some Derbybud loving in their life as far as I am concerned no matter how soft that sounded lol

That also sounds like a good night out to me sip to acquire or fancy a taste of some good liquor. Never had a real good bourbon to wow me really . Im
More of scotch guy lately rye and ginger is yummy

Buffalo Trace is nice with a couple of cubes or neat. I like Jack Daniels Single Barrel too.

Buffalo Trace is nice with a couple of cubes or neat. I like Jack Daniels Single Barrel too.
Nice keep an eye Buffalo trace

Back
Top Bottom