Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

Evening mr.Derby flower girl is looking racking don't mind me saying, do you keep your cut offs for meds or other uses....?
Jacks honey over ice is just the treat on a hot day like today, but luckily i left the tipple or the bottle would've had a dent in this evening...lol
Thanks for stopping over mr. Smeegol and for the kind words.
I do keep my trimmings on flowering girls after stretch for my oils and budder. Anything before stretch gets thrown away. I keep a box of plastic gallon bags near by and if it's good and sticky it goes into the freezer till my next MB2 run.

How they looking derb??? Hipe you and lopin have an awesome adventure this friday. We have a little vodka distillary across the street from us. I gues we do distilling also just of other stuffs.... they're eastern European and make a killer Moscow mule! I've never had the pleasure of a bourbon that fresh... I'm a fish so I drink it all.... Pendleton is a good one that no one mentioned yet.

Have a great week derby and fam!

How they looking derb??? Hipe you and lopin have an awesome adventure this friday. We have a little vodka distillary across the street from us. I gues we do distilling also just of other stuffs.... they're eastern European and make a killer Moscow mule! I've never had the pleasure of a bourbon that fresh... I'm a fish so I drink it all.... Pendleton is a good one that no one mentioned yet.

Have a great week derby and fam!
We had a blast last friday other than a head cold I came down with the day before. Nothing that 14 tasters didn't take care of. Our first tour was at 10:30 am and our last one got done about 7:30pm and home by 10. We were able to get 4 nice tours in a day and had a nice dinner with her as well.
Hope all is well with your family

Ok so it's Wednesday and i heard it's update day. I know finally. So up first is the easiest plant I've ever grow. The Super Iced Grapefruit. I need to go back and find out when she was flipped. She has to be getting close but the trichomes never lie, so more time to bulk up some. Nugs are tight but i would like them to fatten up yet.

Next up are the girls i flipped on Sunday. They weren't ready but I was playing hell trying to feed them in the veg tent. I didn't check but i think the one in the back is the Kush Bomb and the one in front is the CBDREAM. Or vice versa. I'm not going back down.
Up next is the veg tent. These are the thirstiest girls I've ever grown. 2 1/2 gallons a day and this is what i come down to ever day. Wilty looking and very light pots.
Front right and center are the Lemon Cat Piss x Bruce Banner. Back right is Crown Royal. She got broke in 2 while I was trying to train her. She looked worse a week ago. Back left is my Great White Bubba. Very sativa leaning. She drinks the least but still loves the daily drench.
And last on the left is my Gorilla Glue, the heavy drinker.
I'm trying to get things wrapped up by the end of May so i can tare things down as we need a new heat unit and the 4x4 tent is a few feet away and the 4x8 tent is just big. Lol
Hey thanks for stopping by
Derbybud

Ok so it's Wednesday and i heard it's update day. I know finally. So up first is the easiest plant I've ever grow. The Super Iced Grapefruit. I need to go back and find out when she was flipped. She has to be getting close but the trichomes never lie, so more time to bulk up some. Nugs are tight but i would like them to fatten up yet.

Next up are the girls i flipped on Sunday. They weren't ready but I was playing hell trying to feed them in the veg tent. I didn't check but i think the one in the back is the Kush Bomb and the one in front is the CBDREAM. Or vice versa. I'm not going back down.
Up next is the veg tent. These are the thirstiest girls I've ever grown. 2 1/2 gallons a day and this is what i come down to ever day. Wilty looking and very light pots.
Front right and center are the Lemon Cat Piss x Bruce Banner. Back right is Crown Royal. She got broke in 2 while I was trying to train her. She looked worse a week ago. Back left is my Great White Bubba. Very sativa leaning. She drinks the least but still loves the daily drench.
And last on the left is my Gorilla Glue, the heavy drinker.
I'm trying to get things wrapped up by the end of May so i can tare things down as we need a new heat unit and the 4x4 tent is a few feet away and the 4x8 tent is just big. Lol
Hey thanks for stopping by
Derbybud
It looks like the swell phase is closely approaching buddy .
Nice job buddy

Thanks Joe. Not my best grow but my time has been limited.
Well your not best grow is better then my best grow so be blessed buddy

Joe your killing it with all the problems that you had. If I had half those problems I would have a dead tent and would have had to walk away for a while. You keep at it no matter what comes up and you get every plant to the end. That's success.
True

I just know when I come back to grow I will upgrade lights and start Giving very little nutrients until see issues . Will be in coco again too big will be with a different nute company.

That's the way to do it man.
Yup I got plans when I come back one day until then I se in awe with all you folks with great investments in your gardens producing some top cheese meds :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom