Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

I love the way you guys argue!

Thanks for the update Derby, I had forgotten that you were a grower as well.
I try to get my point across but some men are just set and stubborn in their ways I tell ya lol :headbanger::headbanger:

Most bosses I know shed are really busy

Guess that’s why they call them bosses. Plus they devote and play the game well lol

I think you just need to look in the mirror this morning Joe and you'll see the stubborn one. You got this.
Fair enough

I think the the hardest part for me is fans when they droop is it over watered nope not in my coco ? Can coco be over watered?

Anyways that and your nitro access give droop claw sad looking

Which also could be lights too close ?

Or to high heat temps ?

Which makes it hard to tell for me.

Guess the more we grow the more we learn each grow have all be bit different and different variables to consider

So let’s see this so called bad run finish off strong !

It’s derbybud come on now

Get er done buddy !:420:

I think you can over water in coco but only when it's a seedling. After that first week or 2 then it's whatever you want to put thru the pots will make it that much better. I think where things get confusing is when someone growing in soil comes over to your journal and says that things are too wet and you're 5 weeks into veg. Not so. At that point pour on the nutes and water and don't listen to them. If things look kinda wilted it's something else involved. Maybe mix a weeker 1-1-1 solution and give it that for a day or 2 but never straight water. Flushing coco causes more problems than it will ever fix. If you have a girl that is still heavy at feed time still feed her but maybe move her closer to a fan to help dry her some but never let them dry out. That's the kiss of death. The coco will get dry pockets in it and will start burning the plant up from the salts that stay in there. And screw that checking of ph and ppm at run off. Worry about making sure things are correct going in and call it a day.
My 2 cents for today

I think you can over water in coco but only when it's a seedling. After that first week or 2 then it's whatever you want to put thru the pots will make it that much better. I think where things get confusing is when someone growing in soil comes over to your journal and says that things are too wet and you're 5 weeks into veg. Not so. At that point pour on the nutes and water and don't listen to them. If things look kinda wilted it's something else involved. Maybe mix a weeker 1-1-1 solution and give it that for a day or 2 but never straight water. Flushing coco causes more problems than it will ever fix. If you have a girl that is still heavy at feed time still feed her but maybe move her closer to a fan to help dry her some but never let them dry out. That's the kiss of death. The coco will get dry pockets in it and will start burning the plant up from the salts that stay in there. And screw that checking of ph and ppm at run off. Worry about making sure things are correct going in and call it a day.
My 2 cents for today
Thank you derby for answering

I’m trying something different currently with nutes backed off on cal mag to 2 ml per gal and 2 ml Micro and 3 bloom see if what happens also moved plants round after seeing sheds mars hydro update review . My one cherry bomb under new light around 12 “ away hitting 60 thou lux most veg I cruises through 25-35 lux

Like I said take this info and that and put two and two together here .

Always next time right ?

Yes I'm thinking maybe a tad to much nitrogen, the leaves look very dark green to me Joe.
I thought same why I tried to lower calmmag nitro intake and up bloom and micro ?

That is why I tried to back off on what ratio n over my p and k intake ?

More macro then micro ?

Ive seen pictures of algae growing on perlite in coco. Too much water...
Why I belive In finding s good enzyme cleaner and adding it weekly even I add two days then stop then few days later light doses hmm

I've had some on my coco and I have this mini rake (a glorified big fork) that I use to just bust up the top layer to get some air thru it and it's gone the next day. It happens but I really does not effect the plant as coco is a hydro grow.
Yeah I just don’t like it there so i choose to elimate that worry even if a bit is harmless bit of algae means pest to me ?

Every grower as his way of thinking I suppose

I only use Z7 in my auto watering system as most the time I'm running 20 gallons plus in there. It takes care of all the slimies.
Yeah buddy z7 woot woot

Back
Top Bottom