Derby's Fly By Night Photos

I know it's been awhile since I posted on here but I needed to take time to tell ya about my butter. I've been real busy lately and started some butter about 7-8 week's ago. Using ghee and a but load of kush bomb trim I started the old MB2 and let it run for 6 hours at 160f. When I got home that night my wife had put it in the mud room frig already. The next day when she got home she took it out and ran it for 2 hours at 160f thinking I would be home shortly and we could strain and put it in containers. Well I got home after 10 and saw it sitting on the counter not running and put it back in the frig. It sat in the frig for over 3 more weeks as I got so busy and forgot about it. We finally remembered and took it out and ran it again for 4 hours then strained it. Well my wife made cookies with it over a week ago and I thought I would have a few before bed and she had one also. Now I'm not a season veteran like lopin as far as how much intake for a good buzz and some good sleep but man is this shit strong. I'm talking about cob strong with not being able to sleep from hallucinating. Didn't sleep but maybe an hour and was still messed up at work for half the day. Wife was the same way. So I didn't dare try just one the next night knowing how bad I needed sleep and was afraid of what even one might do to me. Next night I had 1 and slept pretty good but was still messed up in the morning. Next night took it early hoping for a better result in the morning. Got so messed up in the head that I couldn't do anything I needed to get done that night and played hell trying to get to sleep. So now I have half a batch of cookies and 5 sticks of some serious stoner butter to get rid of. I'm sure I can get rid of everything but man I never thought this would happen. Just trying to figure if it was the extended time in between running the MB2 or something else that cause the drastic change in the butter? WOW just WOW

Yeah the multiple cooking of the butter can only make it stronger. Sounds like a cookie or half a cookie would be a good dose. Overdosing on edibles can be a bit unpleasant. So i start off smaller doses til i find the sweet spot. Made some cookies for my sister and mom and one cookie had them paralyzed to the couch for 5 hours and got me hammered as well.

Yeah the multiple cooking of the butter can only make it stronger. Sounds like a cookie or half a cookie would be a good dose. Overdosing on edibles can be a bit unpleasant. So i start off smaller doses til i find the sweet spot. Made some cookies for my sister and mom and one cookie had them paralyzed to the couch for 5 hours and got me hammered as well.
I've made butter with this trim before and know that I've had up to 3 cookies with just a good buzz and a really good night's sleep. Now a single cookie has my head in an uproar. Not a good buzz at all with this. I always like to be in control and with this there is no way to achieve that.

Wow, crazy strong!! My husband made some strong cookies and I can only eat a quarter cookie at a time. Lol. I’m going to start infusing for longer amounts of time from now on, maybe not quite as long as you guys did, but longer than the suggested times for sure.

I do miss you guys allot.
Now I've been doing 2 runs in the MB2 (with a cool down of at least 12 hours) for my last 5-6 batches to bring the strength up. But this is crazy strong and almost dangerous. Thought I would inform everyone as too much of a good thing sometimes turns out not so good. Waiting on lopin to try some in her gluten free cookie mix. She can handle the big hitters with no problem. Stay tune folks.

Hey Derby, good to see ya brother! Sounds like a wild ride. I forced myself to take a large dose of RSO once so I knew the experience....crazy indeed but I like the crazy stuff so it was a fun ride. I have a pretty good tolerance though.

Hey Derby, good to see ya brother! Sounds like a wild ride. I forced myself to take a large dose of RSO once so I knew the experience....crazy indeed but I like the crazy stuff so it was a fun ride. I have a pretty good tolerance though.
Thanks Van but I'm not back growing yet but I'm going to try to get caught up on some journals soon. I hate being away but life just steers you in certain directions that can't be overcome. Looking forward to being back. And yeah I'm in for a good buzz but this is not it. Scary stuff in the butter.

And I need to apologize as it's going to take me months to catch up in all the journals I'm following. Please be patient as I'm going to try to miss as least as possible as I feel all contribute so much ro this site.
“Don’t annoy us further, we have our work to do
Just think about the average, what use have they for you?
Another toy that helped destroy the elder race of man
Forget about your silly whim - it doesn’t fit the plan...”

Good to see you man. :theband:

Don’t annoy us further, we have our work to do
Just think about the average, what use have they for you?
Another toy that helped destroy the elder race of man
Forget about your silly whim - it doesn’t fit the plan..

Ah. Rush. 2112. Shoulda known ;)

I know it's been awhile since I posted on here but I needed to take time to tell ya about my butter. I've been real busy lately and started some butter about 7-8 week's ago. Using ghee and a but load of kush bomb trim I started the old MB2 and let it run for 6 hours at 160f. When I got home that night my wife had put it in the mud room frig already. The next day when she got home she took it out and ran it for 2 hours at 160f thinking I would be home shortly and we could strain and put it in containers. Well I got home after 10 and saw it sitting on the counter not running and put it back in the frig. It sat in the frig for over 3 more weeks as I got so busy and forgot about it. We finally remembered and took it out and ran it again for 4 hours then strained it. Well my wife made cookies with it over a week ago and I thought I would have a few before bed and she had one also. Now I'm not a season veteran like lopin as far as how much intake for a good buzz and some good sleep but man is this shit strong. I'm talking about cob strong with not being able to sleep from hallucinating. Didn't sleep but maybe an hour and was still messed up at work for half the day. Wife was the same way. So I didn't dare try just one the next night knowing how bad I needed sleep and was afraid of what even one might do to me. Next night I had 1 and slept pretty good but was still messed up in the morning. Next night took it early hoping for a better result in the morning. Got so messed up in the head that I couldn't do anything I needed to get done that night and played hell trying to get to sleep. So now I have half a batch of cookies and 5 sticks of some serious stoner butter to get rid of. I'm sure I can get rid of everything but man I never thought this would happen. Just trying to figure if it was the extended time in between running the MB2 or something else that cause the drastic change in the butter? WOW just WOW

So im guessing this will work for cco as well? If i wana do longer runs should i do the normal 2 hours an then jus do the 2 hours again after i let it cool down? And repeat as necessary or should i do the 8 hour button? Also this is in my mb2 machine.

Back
Top Bottom