420 Magazine Background

Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Derbybud

Photo of the Month - Mar 2018
I'm out of the hospital now. No lifting for a few weeks and need to watch what I eat and man the front of my body is scared and bruised but better than the beginning of the week. And no driving for a week.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Better rescheduled than just plain cancelled. Sorry to hear about your ordeal but glad you're back home where you can recover by taking care of the dungeon ;).

I'll see if I can find a really big mirror and aim some vitamin D your way. I think I still have your coordinates!

:green_heart:

Derbybud

Beam me up Shed. Don't know if we get out there this year as a certain team my wife has season tickets to is currently 6 th in the nation and this was the weekend they were out of town. Then the playoffs.

Derbybud

So late last night pain was getting me and I was done with the oxy. 36 hours is enough even though I have 12 more. Lopin packed my pax with ww and she is right all pain goes away but my mind goes with it. Nighty nite for a solid 4 hours. Hitting the CHZ #1 today. Keeping things around a 4. I'm good with that.

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
:thumb: And that's a good combo.
So I guess your limitation s are limited .

Id ask what your plans are today but ....

Guess try to find the joy in resting for now.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Top Bottom