Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Saw Ohio on the news. Looks like it's full lockdown
Except key essential jobs. I have 5 letters to make sure we continue to keep manufacturing going at our site. Lockheed, Boeing, DoD, Cobham, GE kinda want us to continue to support our troops. So the big ass honey do list that the wife made out on Sunday just has to get done some other time. Her and lopin are at home in place.

Except key essential jobs. I have 5 letters to make sure we continue to keep manufacturing going at our site. Lockheed, Boeing, DoD, Cobham, GE kinda want us to continue to support our troops. So the big ass honey do list that the wife made out on Sunday just has to get done some other time. Her and lopin are at home in place.
Good to still be working. I do service work in manufacturing. We're all shut down till further notice. It's been kinda nice in a way. I'm getting a glimpse into what retirement looks like

I'm jealous. Lol
Hay Derby I have a question, I took a couple little popcorn buds and put them on top of the MBM box, Now it has a little hay smell what does that mean and should I just toss it ?

That's why you need to dry and cure properly. It might come out with the cure or when you bust up the buds.
It was a couple popcorn buds. Maybe enough to fill a bowl twice so it is a small amount. I didn't know what a little hay smell meant. The rest is hanging except for a couple colas I am drying in an open cardboard box, I am turning them every day

The traffic has really slowed down. There are still people in the stores and going through the drive throughs but most folks are staying home here in southern Ohio

So did a quick look at the trichomes on what I have left to harvest.
Kush Bomb full plant yet.
20200328_180551.jpg

Next up is Babu who I took about 15 big tops off her last week.
20200328_180626.jpg

Then we have the Blueberry. Again took 10 tops off last weekend.
20200328_180649.jpg

None look ready yet but getting real close.
Have a safe weekend.

Back
Top Bottom