Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Had some time this evening due to over 5 inches of rain today so I took down the Black Mamba that was under the QBs. Not bad weight at over 800 grams wet which should yield me about 6 zips.
Pics or it didn't happen.
20200519_175957.jpg
20200519_175952.jpg
20200519_212123.jpg

Not bad and I'm happy with it and should be some more good meds for the household.

Hello and respect and remembrance to all the fallen all over the world. :peace: What a nice haul Derby! Sweet lookin buds there. I hope everyone and their families are healthy and happy. Stay safe and stay stoned.

Hay Derby after I get it all figured out on growing Shrooms I will show you how I do it. Doing some research right now. Ordered a few thing to start. I have a little more to get then I will give it a shot. I Bet Lopin would Love to Micro dose. I plan to try them that way.

Hay Derby after I get it all figured out on growing Shrooms I will show you how I do it. Doing some research right now. Ordered a few thing to start. I have a little more to get then I will give it a shot. I Bet Lopin would Love to Micro dose. I plan to try them that way.
Sounds good PC. Just came in 30 min ago. Woke up this morning and the horses were in the backyard o_O. No fence from there to the road. Got them back in to the dry lot and went around to the other side of the barn to find 25 feet of fencing tore up including 3) 5" posts broken off at the ground. As if I didn't have enough to do today. Wife and I got that cleaned up with the tractor and we have some extra round pen panels that we set up to keep the horses in until I can get new posts set into the ground.
Just looked outside and it's raining again. Over 6" this week but it was 85f and sunny this morning.
Better get back at it.

Sounds good PC. Just came in 30 min ago. Woke up this morning and the horses were in the backyard o_O. No fence from there to the road. Got them back in to the dry lot and went around to the other side of the barn to find 25 feet of fencing tore up including 3) 5" posts broken off at the ground. As if I didn't have enough to do today. Wife and I got that cleaned up with the tractor and we have some extra round pen panels that we set up to keep the horses in until I can get new posts set into the ground.
Just looked outside and it's raining again. Over 6" this week but it was 85f and sunny this morning.
Better get back at it.
Its raining here so its probably coming your way. Dam Derby when it rains it pours.

Back
Top Bottom