Derby's Fly By Night Photos

6.0 is where you need to be in coco. Not off at all. Ph needs to be between 5.8-6.2 in coco.
Never flush with regular water in coco. Flush with 1/8-1/4% of nutes with what you would be feeding right now for a day or 2 then up that little by little until your back with the others.

6.0 is where you need to be in coco. Not off at all. Ph needs to be between 5.8-6.2 in coco.
Never flush with regular water in coco. Flush with 1/8-1/4% of nutes with what you would be feeding right now for a day or 2 then up that little by little until your back with the others.
I am ph ing my coco late flower around 6.0-6.15

It's what I aim for sometimes it drops to 5.9 ish .but calcium uptakes around 5.9 I believe.so o figure bring it closer to 6.1 ish mid to late flower.?

So today we have 2 Black Mamba's up. :yahoo: Rest are looking good. :thumb:
20200203_184440.jpg

And the mystery auto is doing well also. :thumb:
20200203_184454.jpg

Missing is the Cherry bomb auto. It's in time out which means it gets chopped tomorrow night. :yummy:

So today the Cherry bomb auto came down. Should yield over 3 1/2 zips
20200204_113550.jpg

20200204_132709.jpg
Congrats derby not a bad lil haul bud.

I just took down a plant too. Go us.

So derby landed his old ass in the hospital yesterday morning for some severe abdominal pain that has been bothering the last few days. Seems like I needed to have my gall badder yanked late yesterday. Now feeling better I'm trying to bust out of here. Lopin and the mrs. have been trying to take care of things down in the dungeon. I have too much going right now with both tents going, and drying in the frig, and curing 2 different strains. Hope things make it till I get out of here and able to take over again.

Back
Top Bottom