Derby's Fly By Night Photos

So thinking I might need to get down in the dungeon today. Wife says we have some leaf discoloration on the babies. Just need to get a bit of energy. This getting cut on took more out of me than I wanted. Hopefully is just a bit of nute splash. Fingers crossed.

I've been told not to flex my abs (for fear of tearing my internal incisions) . For a few weeks so I need things set up so i can pull with my arms more than a stomach crunch. Everytime i sit down i ask myself how am i going to pull myself up. Or yell for help. Lol

Funny thing

When I had my back surgery, thru my stomach

Most comfortable for me was on my stomach, less pulling on the muscles, easier to roll over and stuffs

So wasn't allowed down in the dungeon just yet cause no one in this household trusts me to not lift things but lopin took readings and said the ph was up to 6.4 in the smalls feeder. She brought it down and fed so hopefully we get some better lookers in the next day or so.
I'm telling ya they (lopin & mrs derby) really stepped things up from just a bunch of texted from me in the ER to keeping all things going. I have plenty going on right now and haven't been around now for 4 days now. But from the questions they're asking I know they must be on top of things. Thanks girls

Back
Top Bottom