Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Just in for about 5 hours. Enough time to piss some people off and make sure they remember me. And I'm going stir crazy at home not being able to touch stuff. Everything is too heavy. Even my 2 1/2 gallon mix tanks.
Sounds like a boss for 5 hrs lol

Trouble in paradise. So HR lady wasn't at work yesterday so no 20 questions. Today it's I need a note from your doctor to come back to work. I asked why and she says she heard I had surgery last week so I need to be released back into the work force. I said I'm fine and just in case she forgot she works for me and I'm doing all restrictions the doctor put on me. (No driving for 7 days, weight limit of 10 lbs.) She still insists I need a release note and I tell her I don't have a dr's appointment till the 21st and that ain't going to happen. Before she could give me a few more what she thinks are policy is I call the owner up on his cell phone and have it on speaker phone and describe what went on last week and what the doctors told me. He says why is there a problem with this and HR lady is fuming by now and says that if anything would happen to me I could sue the company and all this other crap. And I just looked at her and told her I appreciate the concern for the company but if I hadn't told anyone about my surgery and I didn't tell HR about it my PTO time off is mine not HR dept. Telling me how to use it. She gets pissed off and leaves my office and says I don't think this is over yet.
After she leaves the owner and I talk about what the doctors told me and said I could have up to 3 week's off if I needed it and asked what I did and asked if i wanted a note from them they would provide one but I said I was thinking about going to work on Monday and the doctor said just maybe go a half day until you get used to things and remember the restrictions. Well 5 hours yesterday and about the same today so I'm doing exactly what the doctors asked if me but HR thinks she's king. Can't wait till after the owner calls back to talk to the HR lady. Lol
Just let me do my job

Back
Top Bottom