Derek910 2019 Soil Grow Deep Cheese & Purple Afghan Kush

derek910

What strain is it Deep Cheese/Purple Afghan Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? DC=Hybrid PAK=Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 5 Days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? FoxFarm Ocean Forrest/Happy Frog soil with added perlite
If soil... What size pot? Solo cup>1 gallon>5 gallon fabric pots
Size of light? 2 425W Timber Grow Light Vero29 Gen 7 4VS COB LEDs
Is it aircooled? Heat sinks
Temp of Room/cab? 78F
RH of Room/cab? 85%
PH of media or res? 6.5
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? About every 3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? FoxFarm 6-4-5 Organic dry, 4-9-3 Fruit and Flower Organic dry, 1-12-0 Caven Culture Organic dry, and URB

Seeds planted in a solo cup of FoxFarm Happy Frog soil. Soil moistened with a little bit of water in the center in a propagator with a small fluorescent light and water in the tray to keep the humidity up.

8ED926C8-4C93-4612-9882-90CB7713AD19.jpeg

Seeds popped! The PAK(top) popped and then the DC(bottom) popped the day after

28BADAA5-4896-42F9-967A-8B2F904C38C4.jpeg

Seedlings are looking healthy. I was gone all day Saturday and game back to the DC hitting a growth spurt. First set of serrated leaves are coming in.

2D835868-E2E3-444E-A73C-B2B831C07D87.jpeg

143FEB5C-284E-4003-A751-C8DB6D665BFC.jpeg

Those cup boosters look like pellet cans, lol.

Good luck with your grow!

I never thought of that. Only thought of pellet cans because after my buddy showed me a picture of the coyote he did a "one-shot drop" on from about 30 yards away with his pellet rifle (it's a nice pellet rifle ;) ), I borrowed it and that's what the cheaper(?) ammo came in.

EDIT: BtW, Remystemple, I see from your .SIG that you use both KoolBloom and Dry KoolBloom. Have you, by chance, done any tests to see how much (if any) benefit you get from using both of them? I have some of the liquid KB but haven't had any of the dry in years, and never tried a run with and without it in the same grow to compare. And now I can't afford to buy a postage stamp, lol, so won't be getting any more of the dry version.

I never thought of that. Only thought of pellet cans because after my buddy showed me a picture of the coyote he did a "one-shot drop" on from about 30 yards away with his pellet rifle (it's a nice pellet rifle ;) ), I borrowed it and that's what the cheaper(?) ammo came in.

EDIT: BtW, Remystemple, I see from your .SIG that you use both KoolBloom and Dry KoolBloom. Have you, by chance, done any tests to see how much (if any) benefit you get from using both of them? I have some of the liquid KB but haven't had any of the dry in years, and never tried a run with and without it in the same grow to compare. And now I can't afford to buy a postage stamp, lol, so won't be getting any more of the dry version.

I'm actually gonna only give the dry to 4 of my 7 plants this time. in the last 2 weeks i'm gonna take the drip off line and hand water. i'll be taking pics and posting about it for sure. it'll be my first real side by side.

Back
Top Bottom