They seem to be making a comeback, hope they make it to the end.
I hope so. I went ahead and planted 4 more seeds for my next run to get them started just in case I lose any more plants. I wasn’t going to start them until these finished, but decided to do it early now.

I use 1 bag of nutrient seed to harvest
Are you talking about Mega Crop? I like this Mega Crop. I’m doing all 5 plants with MC on my next run. I will be using Bud Explosion with it though. Fat Purple seems to like it. I’m impressed with the ease of it and I like the results so far on my vast experience of this one plant with MC.

Flower Day 30, Grow Day 96

Liberty Haze

The fan leaves are still drying up from the damage they took. The smaller leaves have tip burn ,but look relatively healthy other than that. The last 2 times I grew this strain they turned purple around week 6. It looks like they may be doing that again which I like. Hope they can make it the remaining 5 weeks or so.

IMG-2304.jpg
IMG-2305.jpg

Fat Purple

Still looking happy and healthy. She seems to like the MC and BE together. The lower leaves were fading so I gave her 6 grams of MC and still only giving her .5 grams of BE. The fade seems to be greening back up.

IMG-2306.jpg
IMG-2307.jpg

Cinderella 99

Poor lady looking sad and beat up. Most of the fan leaves have died off, but she still seems to be ok. I just pull them off as they are dyeing. That has slowed down a lot so hopefully that part is over. I'm going to keep her around and see how it goes.

IMG-2308.jpg
IMG-2309.jpg

Here is a preview of my next run

Top: Honeysuckle, Star Doggie, Bubba's Gift
Bottom: Cinderella 99 and Pineapple Chunk

The Pineapple Chunk will stay in the small tent by herself and the other 4 will go in the big tent once this grow is finished. All of these are being fed Mega Crop. They are in Fox Farm Happy Frog soil, but I gave them .25 gram of MC to see how they take it. So far so good

Disregard the Aloe plant that photo bombed the others.

IMG-2310.jpg

Good luck with them, they are getting closer.
I think they are settling down now. When they first started showing stress the C99 was dropping leaves like crazy. I think they are going to be ok. Just have to keep an eye out for those sneaky nanners

No I want them to have a dark period. That’s when most of the energy the plant makes is used for growth.
That’s been my stance on it too, but been reading and of course there are valid points for it and against it.

Flower Day 34, Grow Day 100

The Liberty Haze and Cinderella 99 both got topdressed with 3 Tbsp of Fruit&Flower dry organic nutes. They got watered in with 1 Tbsp of Big Bloom, 1 tsp of Kelp Me, Kelp You, and 1 tsp of Cal/Mag. Fat Purple got 5.5 grams of MC and 1 gram of BE. All ph'd to 6.3.

Liberty Haze

The purple is starting to come out. I think she is going to be ok. The buds should start fattening up over the next few weeks.

IMG-2324.jpg
IMG-2325.jpg

Fat Purple

She is still looking happy and healthy. The buds are starting to swell. The pictures I've seen of this strain were all purple. Guess I got a pheno without the purples because none of mine have turned. This is the 3rd one I've grown. It's ok, this is still probably one of my favorite strains!!

IMG-2326.jpg
IMG-2327.jpg

Cinderella 99

She may be ugly, but I think she is going to make it. This is supposed to be a 50 day strain. Hopefully that is true. I had to yo-yo up a couple of the branches because they were starting to sag from the weight. So that is a good sign.

IMG-2328.jpg
IMG-2329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom