Flower Day 7, Grow Day 73

All 4 plants needed water this morning. The 3 organic plants got 1 Tbsp of Big Bloom, 1 tsp of Cal/Mag, and 1 tsp of Kelp Me, Kelp You. The Fat Purple got 5.5 grams of MC. After that I gave each plant about 1/4 gallon of water with the beneficial nematodes in it. All ph'd to 6.3. We'll see if that takes care of the aphids. The cold pack wasn't that cold when the nematodes arrived so I hope they didn't die on their way here. The plants are not showing any signs of stress or deficiencies so keeping my fingers crossed on that. After this wet/dry cycle for the 3 organic plants which will be sometime Saturday. I'm going to flush them with Sledgehammer to get all of the veg nutes out of there and start with the Fruit and Flower nutes

It's difficult to get all of the plants in the picture with my phone. After I finish a few house projects I plan to get a good camera so I can take better pictures.

IMG-2224.jpg

Gelato

IMG-2225.jpg

Liberty Haze

IMG-2226.jpg

Fat Purple

IMG-2227.jpg

Cinderella 99

IMG-2228.jpg

Flower Day 9, Grow Day 75

Instead of leaf stripping almost all of the fan leaves below the top node. I decided to just thin out the branches. I took out all branches that were lower and touching other branches. Now I can see the air from all of the fans getting all the way through the plants. The middle and back were not getting much airflow if any and I didn't like that. I also flushed the 3 organic plants today with 2 tsp of Sledge hammer per gallon of water. I called FoxFarm a few months ago because the instructions aren't real clear. They recommend 2 tsp of Sledge hammer per gallon and water 2x as much as you normally would for your pot size. Once the plant drinks the pot, you reapply new nutrients. All of the plants seem very happy either with the flush, better airflow, or both. I did not see any signs of aphids in any plants except the C99. I saw the aphids crawling around and I also saw some worm larvae looking things moving all around so I hit their asses with some hydrogen peroxide water and watched them all die. Should have zapped any eggs too hopefully. I reapplied some more nematodes hoping they'll finish the job. Seems to have worked in the other plants.

IMG-2231.jpg
IMG-2232.jpg

They all look happy which of course makes me happy!!!

Gelato & Liberty Haze

IMG-2235.jpg

Cinderella 99 & Fat Purple

IMG-2236.jpg

Yea hope got the bugs, your tent is looking super
Yeah I hope so too. I've almost got this tent the way I want it. I just got a new Wifi surge protector that monitors the wattage so I like that so I can see what my lights are using. Now I just need a battery backup one for my fans. If I lose power the two tower fans do not turn themselves back on when the power comes back on. The exhaust fan and the 3 other small fans come back on when the power does. Power outages are rare and usually short so hopefully I can find one that can keep 5 fans running for at least 10 minutes. Haven't done too much research just yet, but I will soon.

Flower Day 11, Grow Day 77

Top dressed 3 Tbsp of Fruit & Flower nutes and watered it in with 1 Tbsp of Big Bloom, 1 tsp Cal/Mag, and 1 tsp of Kelp Me, Kelp You in the 3 organic plants.

IMG-2239.jpg

Fat Purple got 5.5 grams of MC and .5 grams of Bud Explosion. All plants water was ph'd to 6.3. We'll see how the plants like these new round of nutes. Still no signs of aphids in all plants but there were still some on the Cinderella 99. I'm going to reapply more nematodes on the next watering. The population does seem to reduce each time I apply them and it seems to have taken care of the other plants.
Bud Explosion
IMG-2240.jpg

Plants looking happy

IMG-2237.jpg
IMG-2238.jpg

Flower Day 11, Grow Day 77

Top dressed 3 Tbsp of Fruit & Flower nutes and watered it in with 1 Tbsp of Big Bloom, 1 tsp Cal/Mag, and 1 tsp of Kelp Me, Kelp You in the 3 organic plants.

IMG-2239.jpg

Fat Purple got 5.5 grams of MC and .5 grams of Bud Explosion. All plants water was ph'd to 6.3. We'll see how the plants like these new round of nutes. Still no signs of aphids in all plants but there were still some on the Cinderella 99. I'm going to reapply more nematodes on the next watering. The population does seem to reduce each time I apply them and it seems to have taken care of the other plants.
Bud Explosion
IMG-2240.jpg

Plants looking happy

IMG-2237.jpg
IMG-2238.jpg
They sure are happy n healthy. Nice grow!

They sure are happy n healthy. Nice grow!
Thanks. These damn aphids just won’t die in the C99. Hopefully another shot of nematodes takes them out. I don’t want them to stress her out and cause hermies. Had that ruin my last run.

Flower Day 14, Grow Day 80

All 3 organic plants seemed to like the new round of nutes. Fat Purple seems like she likes the 5.5 grams of MC and .5 grams of Bud Explosion. I'm going to keep giving her 5.5 grams of MC and up the BE to 1 gram next week and see how she reacts. I don't see any signs of the aphids in any of the plants. As for the C99 I noticed a bunch of little spots around the sides and bottom of the pot where they tried to escape. They all look dead to me. I scanned over them with a 45x loupe and I didn't see any movement. Hopefully they're all dead. They're all starting to push out trichomes. I'll post pics on my next update.

IMG-2248.jpg
IMG-2249.jpg

Hard to see but there are little specks of dead aphids. Fingers crossed they are all dead.

IMG-2250.jpg

Hope you got the aphid wiped out. Plants are looking good.
Me too and thanks. They are starting to kick out a little smell too. Won't be too long and it'll be a breath of dank air every time I open the tent!!

They look good and healthy, the terps will come
Yeah I’m looking forward to it. All of these strains have a unique smell that I really like. It will be interesting to get them all at the same time. These are my favorite strains that I’ve grown so far.

Cindy should be a good one for sure.
Yeah it’s is. According to the website it’s only a 50 day flower which is why it’s on the end. I hope so! Also, the last time I grew the Liberty Haze it was a real nice purple. We’ll see if I get that again.

Well I watered all of the organic plants this morning and the little punk bitch ass aphids are back! I just ordered some Azadirachtin(controls growth and reproduction) and Pyrethrins(kills them). Hopefully this will work. After further research beneficial nematodes don't really do much for aphids as I have proven that to be true. This may be my last organic grow. I never had problems with pests until I started organic.

Back
Top Bottom