Holy crap they look good for just 14 days flowering. They look a few weeks ahead of that...lol. You must have those lamps dialed in to the max. Nice looking grow. I love the variety you have.

Holy crap they look good for just 14 days flowering. They look a few weeks ahead of that...lol. You must have those lamps dialed in to the max. Nice looking grow. I love the variety you have.
Yeah I've got the lights turned all the way up and they are loving it. I just hope these damn aphids don't ruin it by stressing my plants out. I am loving the way they look though and I am hoping I can keep them this happy all the way to the end. I like having a variety too. Especially the strains of this grow. They are my favorites so far. Next grow will be White Widow, Pure Kush, Honeysuckle, and Star Doggie. I have a Pineapple Chunk that is about a week old in my 3x3. Probably won't do a journal on that one though.

Pineapple Chunk was very finicky in veg for a few of us.
What do you mean by finicky? I'm going to use mega crop on it. I grew it a while ago and I used FoxFarms Trio and I liked it. I want to see how I like MC with it.

Also, to clarify I give my plants a transition period before I consider them in Flower. I found that helps to keep me from rushing my harvest.

Flower Day 17, Grow Day 83

The stretching is done and the buds are starting to put on weight. They put out more smell everyday too.

IMG-2261.jpg
IMG-2262.jpg

Gelato

IMG-2263.jpg

Liberty Haze

IMG-2264.jpg

Fat Purple

IMG-2265.jpg

Cinderella 99

IMG-2266.jpg

Flower Day 20, Grow Day 86

Think I done fucked my plants up. I used the pyrethrins/azadirachtin as a root drench and apparently it's only to be used as a spray. I hope I didn't kill them. The C99 is the worst and the other two are showing signs of damage too. I'm so pissed right now! Any advice on how to fix phytotoxicity?

Gelato

IMG-2275.jpg

Liberty Haze

IMG-2277.jpg

Cinderella 99

IMG-2276.jpg

Can you repot them, might help.
I may try that. I put a bunch of water through them to try and flush that stuff out of there this morning. I’ll see how they do over the next couple days while the pots dry out

Flower Day 23, Grow Day 89

Welp, the Gelato got the chop. All of her fan leaves were drooping even though she had plenty of water. I didn’t want to take the chance of her getting hermies and fertilizing the other plants. It sucks!!! And then there were 3 and these damn aphids are still here.
A4BA1374-F285-403A-BD42-8C62F9B1C372.jpeg

Liberty Haze

Liberty Haze took some leaf damage but not as much as the other plants. There is some spotting on the leaves, but despite that she still looks happy. I separated the plants from the SCROG to give them some more breathing room.

21842C3C-BD0E-4BFF-81DA-12714F6E8F01.jpeg

Fat Purple

She still looks healthy and happy because I didn’t give her any of the Azera. She got 5.5 grams of MC and .5 grams of Bud Explosion. I think on the next watering I’m going to up the BE to 1 gram.

E67AC156-CA5F-42C2-AD63-638442D692BD.jpeg

Cinderella 99

She looked the worst at first, but seems to be rebounding.Quite a bit of her fan leaves were dead and came off, but some of them seem to be ok. Going to keep a close eye from here on out.

E6AD7951-84DD-4E2A-938E-AE7460C6C5EF.jpeg

Flower Day 26, Grow Day 92

Liberty Haze

She seems to be doing ok even though she has lost a lot of her luster due to the root drench. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse. Fingers crossed!!!

IMG-2297.jpg

Fat Purple

She is happy and healthy. So glad I didn't give her the root drench. She is liking the 5.5 grams of MC and .5 grams of BE. Decided to wait one more week before I up the BE. So I'll start giving her 1 gram of BE on Sunday/Monday-ish. Right now she is loving what she's getting

IMG-2298.jpg

Cinderella 99

I'm pulling off fan leaves everyday. I hope she makes it. Fingers crossed on this one too.

IMG-2299.jpg

Back
Top Bottom