You’ll be glad you did I think
I think so too. I have to wait for everything to dry and cure anyway. Although I don't worry too much about curing when I'm out and it's just for me. I'd like to try the whole freeze dry thing if it didn't cost 3 grand for a freeze dryer

Yea it’s expensive but I’d like to meet someone who’s actually done it that way.
Me too. I've watched videos, but I haven't seen anything that explains how freeze drying gets rid of all the chlorophyll. Would be cool if you could dry and cure your bud in like 24 hours though.

Yes I put buds in a paper grocery sack and put them in the bottom of my fridge. Take the bag out and lightly shake them up once a day for the first week to 10 days.

Flower Day 49, Grow Day 115

Cinderella 99

Just stuck her in her own tent for 36 hours of darkness. I had to stake up all of the branches so I could move her. Would have like to let her go a little longer, but she has a lot of cloudy trichomes and they will change some more during the darkness and drying period.

IMG-2432.jpg

Liberty Haze

The buds haven't changed much besides the color in a few weeks. I remember these didn't start fattening up until the last week. I see a couple spots pushing out new hairs, but not all of them yet. Should be any day now.

IMG-2436.jpg

Fat Purple

I didn't realize how big the buds are on this plant until I moved her over and had to re-support the branches. I can't wait to see the weight of this thing. Definitely a huge difference with the MC.

IMG-2437.jpg

Flower Day 50, Grow Day 116

Cinderella 99

She got the chop this morning after 36 hours in the dark. I'll report back with the weight once she's dried, trimmed, and the RH stabilizes in the jars. Got the one branch hanging too that I cut a day early and not attached to the whole plant so will dry faster and be harsh, but that's better than nothing.

IMG-2444.jpg

Flower Day 50, Grow Day 116

Cinderella 99

She got the chop this morning after 36 hours in the dark. I'll report back with the weight once she's dried, trimmed, and the RH stabilizes in the jars. Got the one branch hanging too that I cut a day early and not attached to the whole plant so will dry faster and be harsh, but that's better than nothing.

IMG-2444.jpg
Nice!

Congrats can’t wait for the smoke report
Thanks. I don't expect it to be anything spectacular due to what she went through, but we'll see. Also, just discovered that Liberty Haze is pushing out nanners. I found 3 and I see where she is starting to push out hairs which is where they are coming out so I expect more. I figure that since she has only about 10 days left that there isn't enough time for an ill effect. I don't have anyway to separate the 2 plants now because all of my other tents are being used. Do you think it can do much in 10 days if they are putting out live pollen?

Flower Day 57, Grow Day 123

Cinderella 99

She hung for 7 days. Trimmed them up and put them in gallon jars. I'll weigh it up once the humidity stabilizes. I put these temp/RH monitors that send the info to a screen so I don't have to mess with the jars. I keep the jars in a wine fridge my friend gave me so it keeps them at 66F. I just ordered some tops that you can release the air and pump new air in without having to open the jars. I'll let ya'll know how they work. Has anyone used anything like that before?

IMG-2480.jpg

Fat Purple and Liberty Haze will go in 36 hours of dark tonight when the lights go off. Going to chop them Monday morning and hang them up.

Liberty Haze

IMG-2478.jpg

Fat Purple

IMG-2479.jpg

Back
Top Bottom