Derek910 Soil Honeysuckle 2018

derek910

Strain - Honeysuckle, It’s a hybrid but mostly Indica. Can’t find a lot of info on this
Medium - FoxFarm Ocean Forest, Happy Frog, and perlite mix
Pot - 5 Gallon fabric pot
Nutrients - FoxFarm Trio (Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom) Also with Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom, and Cha Ching. Will be adding molasses when I flip to flower
Temp - 77 Degrees
Light - 600w LED aircooled
Grow space - 3x3x6 tent

Day 8

Went ahead and transplanted into a bigger pot. I’m using a 5 gallon pot to try and reduce the height of the plant. My last couple grows have been pretty tall

Day 19

Started giving nutes on the last feeding which was yesterday. Will feed again in a couple days when the pot gets a little dry. Also went ahead and topped it. No signs of stress and the two branches are coming in nicely. Just waiting on the branches to get longer so I can spread it out with LST.

Day 35

LST’d before the flip. Flushed and will add flowering nutes and go to 12/12 tomorrow

Also cut 4 clones. It’s my first try so I hope it works. Used cloning gel and put them in rock wool. Been under the humidity dome and I turn the heating pad on for the dark period

I grew a honeysuckle once. I think I even have a little of it in a curing jar somewhere. I don't think I've even tried smoking it- gave most of it to my brother. I usually only smoke sativas.
I can't remember that much about the plant, but sometime when I'm browsing through my old journal if I find or remember any info I'll post it.
Good luck with the grow! :passitleft:

Day 52

Added a SCROG net and starting defoliating the lower stuff. This is my first indica dominant strain and I’m liking that it doesn’t shoot up while it stretches like a sativa does. Transplanted one of my clones from this plant so hopefully she takes. It was my first time taking clone. Looking forward to watching this one fill out

Day 74

There looks like there are a couple amber trichomes on each bud. The hairs are starting to turn as well. Hopefully another week, maybe two tops. Then the cut!!!

Day 79

Does anybody know what is causing the purple leaves? It’s starting at the top in the center and working outward. It stays about 73 degrees F during dark period and 79-81 with the lights on RH is 47-55%. PH is 6.5. She’s getting a good bit of phosphorus with the flowering nutes. Getting ready to start the final flush tomorrow. Does anybody know if Honeysuckle has purple genetics?

Day 94

Tichomes are 80% cloudy 20% amber. Just cut the tops off to let the lower buds finish more. Here’s one of them with some of the leaves still on them

Trimmed. Got 13 total of these. Will report final weight once these dry and harvest/dry the rest of the plant

Back
Top Bottom