Derek910 Soil Liberty Haze & Gelato 2019

Hope it doesn’t progress, keep an eye on it :nervous-guy: if it gets worse, go from there, but in the pic provided, it looks fine. I imagine it looks completely different in person though. Keep a close eye on it:thumb:

I just wanted to fix whatever it is so it doesn’t get worse.

I just wanted to fix whatever it is so it doesn’t get worse.

Absolutely! You always want to notice and fix problems before they get too bad! Understandable, with the pics provided she didn’t look all that bad. Post some more and maybe we will be able to notice something we couldn’t see in the pics before.

Absolutely! You always want to notice and fix problems before they get too bad! Understandable, with the pics provided she didn’t look all that bad. Post some more and maybe we will be able to notice something we couldn’t see in the pics before.

I’m almost certain it’s because of ph. I just discovered I’ve been ph’ing my water incorrectly for 2 years yesterday.

6B6FDA5D-84BB-4DB7-801A-156345903983.jpeg
E1E10133-C861-47E6-B004-DC39621148D6.jpeg
83F75800-CC26-43D6-A35F-A9EEFB2360ED.jpeg

Ok well I completely missed that!

Do explain?

Are you in a soil, or coco mix? I follow a lot of grows, I forgot what your in.

I’m in soil. What I was doing when I would ph my water is I’d add my nutes and then ph my water based off of the runoff ph from the last watering. Sometimes water would be 9.5 going in to get 6.5 coming out. I read that when I first started and that’s what I’ve been doing since. Always gotten what I thought were decent results. Curious to see what will happen now that I’m going to ph my water to 6.3-6.8

Nah man, not too often they do.. I lean on the side of having no problem defoliating :thumb:

Yeah, I was a little worried though because of my ph. Since I fixed that they are drinking water faster too. Usually would take 3 days to dry the pot out. They were starting to droop at 2 1/2 this time

Still going strong. They drank their pots in less than 48 hours this time. Probably because I corrected the ph. I changed my exhaust system a little bit too. I had my 8” exhaust fan pumping air into an 8” carbon filter outside of the tent. I also had my a/c exhaust running outside through a window. Since we’re approaching Week 4 I wanted to filter the air going outside so my neighborhood is not filled with the dankness. I now have the 8” exhaust stepped down to 6” going into a 6x6x6 WYE connector along with the a/c exhaust going through an inline filter and then outside. All the heat is now constantly pumped outside and no smell.

Flower Week 3 Day 25, Grow Day 58

4B182440-720C-4766-A5DF-F4071A382CE5.jpeg
C31E46F7-3807-4005-87FF-D17D75E87EE5.jpeg
C1A1D80E-353B-4A92-8E0B-2062E6367109.jpeg

Great job man!

Your colas look to be stacking up nicely! :woohoo:

Yeah I can’t wait to see what the yield is on this grow. I typically get 3.5-4 oz dry on one plant with usually 16-19 tops without SCROG. That was with my incorrect ph. Now with the SCROG I counted 69 tops and with ph’ing correctly I should get a nice increase. We’ll see

Looking beautiful and fat and green and healthy! I love the oil drain cans under your plants that might have to happen here! I'm still a bit on the fence on my SCROG, I kinda feel like the net is congesting me a bit, thinking I miss the freedom no nets allows! Cheers @derek910 great job! :yahoo:

Looking beautiful and fat and green and healthy! I love the oil drain cans under your plants that might have to happen here! I'm still a bit on the fence on my SCROG, I kinda feel like the net is congesting me a bit, thinking I miss the freedom no nets allows! Cheers @derek910 great job! :yahoo:

Thanks. Yeah I like the oil pans because I can use the plug to check ppm and ec out of the pots. Then after I check it i remove the plug and the water is gone. It takes about 2 or 3 weeks to fill them up because I only water with runoff when I add which is usually every other watering. . Then I just slide them out and pour it down the shower drain. They are 4 gallons at Auto Zone for about $20 if i remember right. This is my first time using SCROG and it does limit movement, but if it doubles or triples my yield from before I am sold. Only time will tell

Ended up having to take the inline filter out of the mix. It was creating too much back pressure and the a/c exhaust duct was 130F. Even tried insulated hose. The tent would not get cooler than 81F. I took the a/c out of the tent and moved the exhaust fan to the opposite side of the tent and rigged the intake above the a/c so cooled air gets sucked into the tent and exhausted out of the other side. Temp is at 76 now.

Flower Week 3 Day 27, Grow Day 60

A/C exhausting straight out the window with tent intake on top of the a/c.

605BADF8-57CB-498F-A274-816AA1EEE757.jpeg

Exhaust fan pulling air out of the tent through an 8” carbon filter

DE6E95BF-9285-4AE7-B802-5A31C9627464.jpeg

Liberty Haze showing some sugar!

6217232E-3847-4C38-BC12-E1A84346DEEC.jpeg

Gelato showing a little sugar

4AB0A80C-6BA8-4214-B3C7-81FAE6BCC4FD.jpeg

Great job! :thumb:
I have those same trimming sheers
Yeah I got those on Amazon. I have Fiskars now. I’m using those in the picture to weigh down a pillow case over the lights on top of the dehumidifier. Don’t want any light stressing these ladies out

Back
Top Bottom