Derek910's 2021 Multiple Strain Grow

derek910

I have 4 strains that I am going to grow this time. White Widow, Gelato, Star Doggie, and Phantom OG. I've grown Gelato and White Widow before and I am just about to harvest a Star Doggie plant. I have never grown Phantom OG before but I've had it before and I liked it. I started the seeds out in a 9 oz solo cup which they will stay in until they're ready to move up to their 1 gallon veg pots. From their they will go into their final 3 gallon pots. These 4 plants will be grown in a FoxFarm Ocean Forest, Happy Frog, and perlite mixture. I have FoxFarm Trio liquid nutes, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha-Ching will be added as well. I water every time with a ph of 6.3. My water runs about 7.6 so I have a little adjusting to do depending on the amount of nutes I add or if it's just plain water. I probably don't need to adjust the ph because the soil buffers, but I do it anyway just to be safe. These 4 plants will be grown under 2 425W LEDS. The tent is a 4x8 and has an 8" exhaust fan with 2 tower fans on both ends of the tents with 1 stationary fan on the floor of one end and a small oscillating fan on the floor of the other end. I also have a small oscillating fan in the center to move air around the interior of the canopy. These seeds were put into the soil on 1/18 and all 4 of them popped yesterday. I look forward to any input or questions going forward with this grow. Happy growing everyone and smoke em if you got em!

Seedling Day 1, Grow Day 1

I've got them stacked up on stuff so they don't stretch too much reaching for this light
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg

Just getting rolling myself, got 2 Chemdog at 10 days and 3 more just started a soak on them 2 hours ago. Good luck with them and will be peeking in. Strawberry Cough, Hulkberry and Do-Si-Dos OG. Also have 2 ZKittlez seeds and a few freebie autos but no room. I am using a part of my utility room and will see how it goes. Keep`em Green and Peace!!

Just getting rolling myself, got 2 Chemdog at 10 days and 3 more just started a soak on them 2 hours ago. Good luck with them and will be peeking in. Strawberry Cough, Hulkberry and Do-Si-Dos OG. Also have 2 ZKittlez seeds and a few freebie autos but no room. I am using a part of my utility room and will see how it goes. Keep`em Green and Peace!!
Thanks and welcome aboard. You have some popular strains going. Good luck with yours as well. I've been a little absent because I've been so busy, but I'll try to keep the updates pretty regular.

Veg Day 15, Grow Day 22

Top Left: White Widow
Top Right: Phantom OG
Bottom Left: Gelato
Bottom Right: Star Doggie

I know it's been a little while since my last update, but I've been extremely busy. They've been in these 1 gallon fabric pots for a few days. I watered them a couple inches wider than the original root ball to promote horizontal root growth. They will not get any more water until they start to droop. Pots still have a little weight, but I think they'll be needing some water tomorrow. We'll see.

IMG_0220.jpg

I have 4 strains that I am going to grow this time. White Widow, Gelato, Star Doggie, and Phantom OG. I've grown Gelato and White Widow before and I am just about to harvest a Star Doggie plant. I have never grown Phantom OG before but I've had it before and I liked it. I started the seeds out in a 9 oz solo cup which they will stay in until they're ready to move up to their 1 gallon veg pots. From their they will go into their final 3 gallon pots. These 4 plants will be grown in a FoxFarm Ocean Forest, Happy Frog, and perlite mixture. I have FoxFarm Trio liquid nutes, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha-Ching will be added as well. I water every time with a ph of 6.3. My water runs about 7.6 so I have a little adjusting to do depending on the amount of nutes I add or if it's just plain water. I probably don't need to adjust the ph because the soil buffers, but I do it anyway just to be safe. These 4 plants will be grown under 2 425W LEDS. The tent is a 4x8 and has an 8" exhaust fan with 2 tower fans on both ends of the tents with 1 stationary fan on the floor of one end and a small oscillating fan on the floor of the other end. I also have a small oscillating fan in the center to move air around the interior of the canopy. These seeds were put into the soil on 1/18 and all 4 of them popped yesterday. I look forward to any input or questions going forward with this grow. Happy growing everyone and smoke em if you got em!

Seedling Day 1, Grow Day 1

I've got them stacked up on stuff so they don't stretch too much reaching for this light
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg
I’ll tag along...

Just a couple of questions if I may, what height are you setting your light source at? And are your LED(s) Veg and Bloom. It looks like you are using ( guesting ) the Bloom setting only.

I only ask as my 2 Chemdog's I have going are short shrubs. I have started pulling the stem to train them and they are very dense. But about the same height as yours, I will have pic's of mine in a day of so.

I have them sharing one pot and was going to have the 3rd seed of the 3 pack. By itself to compare them to but it never geminated. If you don't mined yours being about the same age, will give me something to base them against.

and Yes they do look very HAPPY !!

good stuff, Keep`em GREEN

Peace

Just a couple of questions if I may, what height are you setting your light source at? And are your LED(s) Veg and Bloom. It looks like you are using ( guesting ) the Bloom setting only.

I only ask as my 2 Chemdog's I have going are short shrubs. I have started pulling the stem to train them and they are very dense. But about the same height as yours, I will have pic's of mine in a day of so.

I have them sharing one pot and was going to have the 3rd seed of the 3 pack. By itself to compare them to but it never geminated. If you don't mined yours being about the same age, will give me something to base them against.

and Yes they do look very HAPPY !!

good stuff, Keep`em GREEN

Peace
My lights are about 22” above the plants. They do have the Veg and Bloom settings. Right now I only have the Veg switch on. I have much better lights in my 4x8 tent, but I am waiting on some other plants to finish in there. So these will be under these lights for about 2 more weeks.

Veg Day 23, Grow Day 30

Top Row Left to Right: White Widow, Phantom OG, Star Doggie
Bottom: Gelato

They all had 6 nodes so I topped all of them and removed the lower growth so they can focus on just 4 branches. I'm going to quad-line these and train them using plant stakes. They all took the topping well and are all praying to the lights. I'm hoping my other plants finish soon so I can get these under the better lights. I moved the plants so that the oscillating fan can hit all 4 plants. The wind will help strengthen the main stem as they grow.

IMG_0248.jpg
IMG_0249.jpg

cool stuff and I love that any healthy plant can be manipulated in so many different ways. Just a quick share or what is going on in my world. Will love to see these in month from now.

my 2 Chemdog's

IMG_1599.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG
TIME 18 DAY.jpg

Peace
I agree. These plants are amazing. Just wish everyone could realize that. Your plants look nice as well!! :thumb:

Nice setup my friend!
Thanks. This is my 3x3 that I usually veg in. These will be moving to my 4x8 in about 2 weeks. Much more room, better lights, and airflow. This tent does what it needs to do though.

Veg Day 31, Grow Day 38

Tied down the upper two branches so that the lower branches can get some light. I use plastic clips and soft wire to do to tie them to the side of the pot. My other plants are almost finished so I’ll be able to give them more room. They’re going to need it pretty soon.

E772C120-1D0B-4B41-93F6-303682754386.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom