Describe Your High

Big dog

I have an idea for interesting discussion. The next time you guys are online here while your baked, take a few minutes to describe the feeling for us. Maybe it's couch lock, maybe its giggles, maybe it's mellow; who knows? Just share your thoughts; and let's see what we come up with.

I haven't smoked for weeks, I'm studying for a test. But i'm real interested to hear what people have to say on this subject. For me, it seems that high is high, I don't seem to experience different types of highs, unless maybe it's mixed with some alcohol. Or, if i eat it, thats definitley different. Maybe I just don't get a variety of strains, but I can tell the differences in smell, taste and potency. Maybe i'm just not in tune to it enough, I feel like I may be missing something. Any advice to help me ?

I love to smoke because I am an extremely intense, depressive personality, and weed is one of the few things that calm me down and make me fun to be around!

It's good to hear that I'm not the only grinch out there! Wow, so many grumpy people... If weed wasn't so expensive, I could use that in the place of my anti depressant. Too bad it's not covered by my insurance policy. Then I'd only have a 5% co pay! LOL My husband asked me if I wanted to get 2 j's for 10 bucks. I think it's retarded to pay that much for 2 lousy joints, so I told him to wait and buy it later. It's better to buy in bulk, but when you're living barely above the poverty level, you have to take what you can get! Maybe tonight I can get stoned..

It's good to hear that I'm not the only grinch out there! Wow, so many grumpy people... If weed wasn't so expensive, I could use that in the place of my anti depressant. Too bad it's not covered by my insurance policy. Then I'd only have a 5% co pay! LOL My husband asked me if I wanted to get 2 j's for 10 bucks. I think it's retarded to pay that much for 2 lousy joints, so I told him to wait and buy it later. It's better to buy in bulk, but when you're living barely above the poverty level, you have to take what you can get! Maybe tonight I can get stoned..

If you do, don't forget to tell us about it.

Last night, I got high and watched Dragon Ball Z-the world's coolest cartoon! Anyone else a fan?? I felt as if I were in the cartoon, but then my mind would wonder somewhere else and come up with different plots altogether. Nothing like getting high and watching something cool like DBZ or the Matrix; and especially listening to Metallica or Enya!

I figured I'd stop by and participate in this thread that I started. So, I just cleared the chamber of my bong. I'm enjoying an unknown strain of indicia. The buzz is beginning to creep up. This stuff is really pretty good. I'm beginning to feel an all over high, and I want to grin. I think I'll sign off for a while to enjoy the effects of my labor. I'll be back.

I just tested some of this.. It has an amazing body high, like a painkiller effect, it is awesome :)

DSCN5832aa.jpg

Depends on what I'm smoking, how much and how long it's been as well as what time of the day it is. I like the heady high with a little energy vs he body (sativa vs the other). It's mostly local weed 'round here or mexican (i guess)... taste like mexican and what i remember from 20 yrs ago.

Bob

Well, I ate a piece of Quazee Rabbit Carrot Cake an hour ago and it is starting to kick in. Feeling pretty high at the moment. The cake had 1 1/2 cups of canna oil in it made with 42 grams of Lowryder 2 trim. My slice of cake was 1/8 of the cake. I have crohn's disease and have a constant pain in my side. Presently, if it is there, I don't feel it. I'm feeling pretty good. It is a good body high, yet I am up and would love to go do something.

That budd looks awesome! Did you grow that?

It's beautiful. I think I'll read your grow journals for future reference. I hate paying top price for mediocre weed.

With just 3 plants in rotation, it takes care of the needs of most individuals.

Do you think someone should even consider growing if they have kids?

I have 2 myself. Would you rather have them experience you growing or buying from a dealer? Although I have not approached my son with it yet, soon I will. I will let him know everything so he understands both sides of the story. I have to have medication, but I do not have to let the government decide what meds are best for me. This is an inexpensive, safe, productive way to cure symptoms, just like some of the bottles, but without the side effects. Besides the bottles do not work nearly as well.

The kids are the only reason my grow room isn't in my rooms upstairs, otherwise it would be on the first floor for no temperature fluctuations.

Good point. I may consider growing a couple for personal use. It beats having to risk getting busted driving to and from the dealer, plus the risk of buying someone else's weed that may even be laced with other drugs. Right now, I rent an apartment, but when I get a different place, I may grow a few. I can definitely get excellent growing tips around here.

I made some tea over the weekend with a bunch of trimings, and it was great, the taste and the high. It was different just made me really relaxed, happy, and then tired. Has anyone ever done this with sum bud rather then trimings and do you think it is worth it or just stick with the trimings? Also for the next day my farts and piss smelled like some skunk bud.

Back
Top Bottom