Deserted island weed

Jackalope

I grow tons of strains and love the variety. Picking one strain is something I never do anymore. BUT if I had to I think I could pick only one.

If you were stuck on a island and could only have one strain to last you forever. What would that one strain be?

Mine would be 707 Headband

purpule kush

Had to think about that. So being stuck on a island I would have to pick Maui Wowie. Couple of reasons. Island probably have high humidity so mold resistance would be key and a strain that came from the island of Hawaii is good one for the question. Oh and if needing shade to relax it can get around 10 feet tall. With that height you could grow a few and make a canoe then paddle your way to Hawaii
:passitleft:

I grow tons of strains and love the variety. Picking one strain is something I never do anymore. BUT if I had to I think I could pick only one.

If you were stuck on a island and could only have one strain to last you forever. What would that one strain be?

Mine would be 707 Headband
Granddaddy purps! For sure! Headband is killer. Have you ever had afgoo? That is the funkiest looking, was brown and green with orange hairs. Looked like it was rolled in syrup! ... now that I’m thinking about it that had to be laced with something, cuz I saw colors! Lol. Good old daze!

hmmmmm cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :rofl:

Had to think about that. So being stuck on a island I would have to pick Maui Wowie. Couple of reasons. Island probably have high humidity so mold resistance would be key and a strain that came from the island of Hawaii is good one for the question. Oh and if needing shade to relax it can get around 10 feet tall. With that height you could grow a few and make a canoe then paddle your way to Hawaii
:passitleft:

I never expected this kind of thought going into the decision. Very well done!

My first thought was” great white shark” because I loved that shit, but I haven’t had it in like 15 years so I’m not sure where it would b on my list if I tried it now,I’m gonna have to get some seeds, but I’ll go with something safe, sour diesel

I used to get this sour d back on the day. My dude smoked a jay with me then laid on the floor thinking he was dying! Lol. Chem dog is a keeper. I need a couple strains! Something for day and something else for night. Can we pick two?or 3? I want to check out that godfather kush, 32%thc that shit sounds like a good panic attack.

The ONLY one strain is the key part. I am a multi strain guy all the time. That is why picking one is so hard.

I guess there is a chance that some sativa may be growing wild on the island. Bringing a indica for hybrids might be the right choice LMAO.

My favourite experience on weed came from a sample of Cinderella 99 that my cousin got from a friend some 6 hours away. It was some trippy colourful snacky as balls great shit. I got a clone of it but it was sadly also plagued with a terrible spider mite infestation. Been looking for that high since but the female seeds version i grew, didn’t even come close to what I was looking for. Hoping to get that similar high from my current Jack Herrer (Seedsman) or LSD (Barney’s Farm) Just wonderful for music listening and especially colourful 3D films.

my fav would be a sativa , a mama thai/thai stick cross i have been growing for years,, courtesy of seeds gifted by @Weaselcracker,, long time ago, that just perhaps mighta accidentally had a few hermied seeds in there.

here is a pic,, not of that plant i mentioned,, but a nice pic anyway:volcano-smiley:

P1170770 (2).JPG

i would literally grow me a forest of the trippenest sativas. and i would use the stalks to build me a raft to get the heck outa there,, if i wanted to,, one day,

,:idea:

My favourite experience on weed came from a sample of Cinderella 99 that my cousin got from a friend some 6 hours away. It was some trippy colourful snacky as balls great shit. I got a clone of it but it was sadly also plagued with a terrible spider mite infestation. Been looking for that high since but the female seeds version i grew, didn’t even come close to what I was looking for. Hoping to get that similar high from my current Jack Herrer (Seedsman) or LSD (Barney’s Farm) Just wonderful for music listening and especially colourful 3D films.

Sorry to say the only place I found great Cinderella 99 was from Grimm. they are pricey but they are what Cinderella really is. Of course there is always going to be a pheno here and there that excel. For the most part the Cindy I grew from Grimm had a high like you explained.

Back
Top Bottom