DesertGrower - Strawberry Blonde & Mango Skunk - Week 1 - White Rhino Week 7 - Flower

DesertGrower

Hey all

Longtime follower first time-ish poster. Always wanted to do a journal and figured it'd be the best way to get the needed advice opposed to just firing random questions as they come. I've already learned a ton from reading everyone else's journals.

I'm currently finishing off my first serious grow. It's turning out way better than I expected but boy was it a journey lol. Pretty stoked to be starting my second round and expanding the grow.

I originally started with a 4'x8' tent in the garage but the intense summer heat was too much for the portable ac to keep up with. Had to move them inside to a makeshift closet grow for flower to better control the temp. I'm intending to build an insulated room in the garage so I can better control Thr climate. Hoping to start sooner than later.

Current Set Up
Strain: White Rhino (from clone)
Room: 4'-6" x 7' closet
LED Lights: Mars hydro reflector 600 (400 actual) & (2) non-sponsor LEDs (240 actual)
Grow Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Pot Size: #3
Ferts: Fox Farm Tri 1/2-1/3 strength every second to third watering

Photos to follow....I hope

Re: DesertGrower - Strawberry blond & Mango Skunk - week 1 / White Rhino week 7 of fl

image15654.jpeg
image15653.jpeg
image15655.jpeg

Definitely not the optimal set up but all things considering it came out pretty well.

Definitely some N deficiency taking place but being so close to harvest I'm not concerned.

I have a hard time telling clear from milky but I'm thinking I'm at %50 milky 45% clear 5% amber so I'm guessing I'll be harvesting within the next two weeks.

I just flushed the this weekend and then feed them a super light solution less than (1/4 strength)

Re: DesertGrower - Strawberry blond & Mango Skunk - week 1 / White Rhino week 7 of fl

Strawberry Blond are seed a friend gave me from a dispensary in CO

The Mango Skunk I ordered from Nirvana - awesome service & turn around time

The paper towel method has always worked for me in my half ass attempts durning my younger years so I figure stick with what works.

image15658.jpeg
image15656.jpeg

Re: DesertGrower - Strawberry Blonde & Mango Skunk - Week 1 / White Rhino Week 7 - Fl

Glad you like the LEDs, I was blown away too even with my small ones.

Are you sure that's a reflector series though? Looks white, like one of the standard models from the side?
If it is I'm amazed you're finding it more powerful than the other two put together

Re: DesertGrower - Strawberry Blonde & Mango Skunk - Week 1 - White Rhino Week 7 - Fl

Yup...just double checked its a the Mars Hydro Reflector 196. It's got a green housing you can see it in the back of the grow room pic.

Re: DesertGrower - Strawberry Blonde & Mango Skunk - Week 1 - White Rhino Week 7 - Fl

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom