DesertStoner's Coco LED Grow

Got pretty chilly today for us today. Checked on the little ones to see how they're doing and how they're taking to the light. From the looks of it, so far si good! The strawberry glue was a bit drier than Rose but gave them all a watering either way. She should perk up in a few.

420-magazine-mobile1428811476.jpg

Rose is really liking the light!
420-magazine-mobile927021043.jpg

Strawberry glue is showing her indica leaves now.
420-magazine-mobile410490242.jpg

And it's beginning to smell skunky inside the flowering tent. She's looking real great. She's 5F today.
420-magazine-mobile1120157799.jpg

420-magazine-mobile295425454.jpg

I love this crazy bend. They really endure some abuse... Whoops!
420-magazine-mobile231409226.jpg

I still haven't began feeding higher level of flowering nutes yet. Currently waiting for the stretch and once I begin seeing the bud I'll begin. Or should I begin upping the levels already to speed up the transition (does it?).

Looking good man. I would defoliate now a little. Just some of the big fans that are covering up your lower bud sites. She's definitely bushy as hell and needs some air to breathe underneath so might suggest cleaning up her undercarriage maybe. I didn't do this before flip and mine got a little too bushy imo. You've got some bright buds in your future either way.

Thanks man, did a little of defoliating as it's going, we're at 10F on her. I can begin to see white hairs coming out.
420-magazine-mobile546272043.jpg

Did a little watering as well and upped the flowering nutes for the transitional period. 0.5 tsp of flora trio and calmag for this week.

420-magazine-mobile1972797919.jpg

From this angle you can see the knuckles that formed from the super cropping. Helped open the plant out a bit.
420-magazine-mobile127195000.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1442459860.jpg

Over on the other side we have the little gals doing their thing. The strawberry glue seems to be going a little slower than Rose. Must've been a little bit of transplant shock. Just gotta be patient and let her chill and relax haha. Overall they're looking really healthy. Upped their nutes up as well ti what I'll have them through out their veg cycle until the flip which is 0.5 tsp on the micro and gro, 0.25 tsp on bloom and 1tsp of calmag.

Rose
420-magazine-mobile2043848187.jpg

Strawberry glue
420-magazine-mobile783743020.jpg

Hopefully I can nail the perpetual grow and have a constant stream of harvests. What do you guys think? Either veg and flower both at the same time or once decently sized, move one over to flower, as the kush is getting to its last weeks of flower, and leave the other veggies longer while I plant the next seed? Need help with my scheduling as I haven't nailed that down yet.

420-magazine-mobile1130337869.jpg

When it comes to this perpetual shit I've realized space is a highly sought after commodity. In my case I'm going to have to probably top a few times to slow growth and what not until the bloom room is ready for more. I think some calculations strain wise need to be thought about in order to harvest every month or two. Your babes are looking great and can't wait to see that bushy lady spread her wings. Just a thought from my experience with the GH line and the growth stage your babes are in. You could add more to your nute solution. I was using this at the stage your babes are in 2ml CalMag 1.5ml silica 1ml micro 1ml grow 1ml bloom. I could have been over doing it but I never got any burn and robust growth. Like I said though, just a thought. Either way you're rockin it man!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom