Designing a grow box and looking for input

kmkstar

Good day,

I'm working on a new design project for a easy and inexpensive grow box for medical patients. Most of my grow experience is in large warehouse grows. I know the principles and what is needed for a grow environment. My goal is to consult and help out patients in a easy inexpensive way, with maximum results.

What I would like to do is pick the brains from the community on design ideas and input on how I should achieve this goal. Here is a small list of parameters and/goals:

1. total cost to be around $500.00 +/- (including everything to start growing)
  2. easy set-up and maintmence
  3. effective and proven design
  4. stealthy is a plus!

This is a 3-d rendering I'm working on in Sketch-up with dimensions needed. I will update and change it as idea's and suggestion roll in. Once the design is final then I'll get started on a prototype. This may be a challenge and a tall order, but I feel it's possible.

Thank you!!
growbox2.png

I want you to design my grow room...LOL

This is an amazing drawing. LOVE IT

i don't know what to add. I'm more into the nutes and not the grow room innovation stuff. But I love to watch....LOL

The problem I see with your posting is you are expecting people to come in and offer suggestions on how to grow. I think you will be disappointed with that.

While I'm not sure about others, I think most of us here won't spend the time to help you figure this out, with out you first spending some time researching, and reading up on the subject.

So my first suggestion is to go read this: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

You spent the time to make a nice layout with Sketch-Up, so it seems you are willing to invest in this grow.

Prairie

This looks great! Which program did you use to create your design? I'm thinking of making a grow box that looks almost exactly like this (maybe not 6' in height). As long as you use duct tape to seal your joints, mylar to reflect your light, and have fans ventilating the room(s) a few times/minute, you should be good to go.

Guys the original poster of this post say what he is using.
This is a 3-d rendering I'm working on in Sketch-up with dimensions needed. I will update and change it as idea's and suggestion roll in. Once the design is final then I'll get started on a prototype.
So I figure that is how people know what program he is using.

Back
Top Bottom