Designing mother & clone cabinet v1 - Input greatly appreciated

RadMedGrower

Hello everyone :volcano-smiley: so im just starting back up after 5 long yrs and limited funds till after xmas. as for the time being im limited space too so i have to design a mom/clone cabinet since they have to be discrete and tents aren't a option till i move, i have some idea's i would like to get some input on..

First of the cabinet size is 2ft x 1ft x 5ft and i plan on sectioning off 1ft at the top to house cuttings/seedlings and the bottom 4ft tp house a couple moms this is a temp home i plan on a bigger version of this in a few in 3 months...

my first question i have is for the walls i used to use the good old white/black plastic but want to go with a reflective style like the tents have inside for reflection i have googled and narrowed it down to :

hydrofarm - permaflect 54" x 25ft cost $46can

sunlight supply - easygrow diamond fusion lightite film 48" x 25ft cost??

also notice lowes and home depot and a insulation called reflectix looks same as 2 above has any one tried this in there grow spaces and what people opinion's on the 2 above as well thanks for your time cheers :thumb:

no feedback or opinions tough crowd here at 420 lol i also was asking about feed back on these since i would be using the remainder for flower cabinet as well

Hey man I went to Lowes the other day or so and I constructed a little grow box made out of a reflective type insulation wall. It was pretty cheap 10 for a good 10' tall and 4' wide.

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom