Desperate Help Needed: Not A 1st Time Grow

mattx

420 Member
I have grown a few times, always with pretty good results. I have grow GG only until now.

I bought a few new types of seeds from 420 and 2 of the plants (different strains) are showing the same issues as one another while two plants looks OK.

These are inside grown, light's 18-20" off the plants. The ones struggling are Black Widow and Gold leaf.

The leaves look shrivelled, the bottom leaves are dying.

Here are the details on the grow
420 Seeds
Organic Promix Soil (locally can't get foxfarm due to closures)
Roleadro 600w light
Water pH always to ~6.4
I use FoxFarm nutes but only once in 2 weeks at 1/2 strength because the soil is new

Two of the plants look good (the indica doms) but the Black Widow and Gold Leaf are driving me crazy.

Attachments

• 20200406_112218.jpg
    20200406_112218.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 20200406_112222.jpg
    20200406_112222.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 79
I have grown a few times, always with pretty good results. I have grow GG only until now.

I bought a few new types of seeds from 420 and 2 of the plants (different strains) are showing the same issues as one another while two plants looks OK.

These are inside grown, light's 18-20" off the plants. The ones struggling are Black Widow and Gold leaf.

The leaves look shrivelled, the bottom leaves are dying.

Here are the details on the grow
420 Seeds
Organic Promix Soil (locally can't get foxfarm due to closures)
Roleadro 600w light
Water pH always to ~6.4
I use FoxFarm nutes but only once in 2 weeks at 1/2 strength because the soil is new

Two of the plants look good (the indica doms) but the Black Widow and Gold Leaf are driving me crazy.
Are you using the FF Trio?
Are you following the pamphlet schedule for soil? When I ran FF, I started at 1:4 strength. Don’t go by the bottle directions.

My personal opinion, I may be wrong. BUT.

Make sure the container has a hole in the bottom. You don't want mud.

Also, feed nutrients more often, even if its half strength.

Make sure you dont have a fan pointed directly at them.

IMO looks like lack of Nitrogen and possible water log.

Why are we "feeding" seedlings??

These are dicotyledons - they have a food source up to say the 3rd node and will grow fine without any added fertilizer.

The cotyledon leaves or the first leaves already have nutrients in then.

They looked burned up to me with too much fertilizer.

Why are we "feeding" seedlings??

These are dicotyledons - they have a food source up to say the 3rd node and will grow fine without any added fertilizer.

The cotyledon leaves or the first leaves already have nutrients in then.

They looked burned up to me with too much fertilizer.
Honestly Organic Pro Mix probably doesn’t need any nutes. Feed the crobes

Back
Top Bottom