"Desperate the cling I made to positivity"

CustomMX6

Lately the past few months I've really been trying to convert my mind to have a absence of ANYTHING thats negative. Being negative is just a complete waste of our givin time. Seriously, I don't even know how to get mad any more with the exception of thinking about my ex's, I can't win that shit over. You can come up behind me on the freeway and ride the shit out of my car (cowards) and instead of tossing eggs out of my sunroof like I used too, or try setting off someones airbags, like I used too... I just turn 311 up a little more, spark up the doober thats in my ear and get over to the right lane so you can go around me. It's too stressful to get pissed off about shit. Fuck when people get in front of me on the freeway and go slow all I do is keep at least 6 car lengths and chill. What the fuck do you HAVE to drive fast for, save some gas, go easier on your motor, and spend some more time on your stoney cruise, dont tailgate the shit out of them. The speed limit could be less then that person is driving if the gvmt wanted, you know all of your grandmas drive 45 mph in a 70mph and you wouldnt tailgate her would ya?

It seems like the only way your going to be happy is if you make yourself that way. Yeah, maybe your spouses parents suck, yeah maybe you drive a honda civic (lmao), yeah maybe you hate the way you look, (or whatever your position is) but fuck all that shit. You know sooner or later you will ALWAYS be able to light up a doober, put on some music (or what have you) and just be in the moment, with no worries... It will all be good peoples, I promise the stuff that stresses you now, you wont give a fuck about in 150 years, so is it really that shitty? nah..

Right on, man. Senior year of high school my social studies teacher told us happiness is a choice. It took me a few years to really understand what he was saying, but it's true. Emotions can only come from 1 place, inside yourself. To think that anything outside can bring happiness or sadness or anger or even love is foolish. Those feelings exist only inside yourself, and therefore they are created entirely by you. It's all about how you perceive things.

As Tim Leary put it, "You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind."

Rock on man. :)

I'm a professional driver. and I wouldn't drive a day without weed. See, I drive this gigantic semi truck all over the USA that also means on occasion I have to go into a big city (like NYC) where psychotic teenagers will run my 40 ton truck into a brick wall just to get to McDonald's (*ahem* McDumpster's) 2 minutes faster. lol

Without weed, I'd lose my mind and probably wreck and cause an accident. :bong:

Rob :peace:

And yes, happiness does come from within. And I didn't ever realize that until I started smoking reefer. I also used to have to take medicine to help me not get too angry, as well as some anti-depressants - not anymore haha ;)

:peace:

As Tim Leary put it, "You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind."
Awesome quote. that's deep man.

this thread makes me happy.

custom u splaid that out perfectly!

i take alot of my thoughts from this forum to others and see alot of different reactions, everyone here are relaxed(for the most part) and can see other peoples views and opinions and talk and have an intelligent convo where as on other forums you would get shot down right away and then some random dude makes a dumb comment and soon the whole thread goes to shit.

im glad i can share thoughts with ya'll and have these convos, not always intelligent lol but definitely equally, if u catch my drift.

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.

~Ancient Persian Saying

Thank you for the good words Mr Cus.

Awesome .. I really like what everyone is saying here. Iam an all around Happy person.. Yeah, I stress about bills and stuff.. but I know how to keep myself Mentally Positive..and roll with the ups and downs of life.

Hey guys, just thought I would toss this in to make your day.

CustomMX6, this one is for you and all the unhappy folks out there.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

^^^bwahahaha :laughtwo::laughtwo::smokin:

:~)

Back
Top Bottom