420 Magazine Background

Detailed Lifecycle Of Autoflowers

saltybluegrass

Not being rude at all- but upon your own research you may find information important to how YOU learn that may not be how I learn.
I’ll give you one important tip that i’ve gleaned for my grow that started yesterday-
Get your shit in order- once they pop , you have 70-80 days est. Your game should be dialed in as tight as you are experienced-
Write your findings down and grow from there as a farmer.

Alzsnalz

Not being rude at all- but upon your own research you may find information important to how YOU learn that may not be how I learn.
I’ll give you one important tip that i’ve gleaned for my grow that started yesterday-
Get your shit in order- once they pop , you have 70-80 days est.
I understood the 1st bit but please further explain
Your game should be dialed in as tight as you are experienced-

saltybluegrass

all your growing ingredients and schedules that you assume to use should be precwritten(helps you remember) research your strain’s needs and training specific to your choice.
I’ve spent 4-6 hours with this guy- he’s got tons of auto experience and a northern light auto world record 2.3 pounds at 120 days- That’s 30-40 days more than every auto but he says it just kept growing

saltybluegrass

I understood the 1st bit but please further explain
Your game should be dialed in as tight as you are experienced-
Just took her out of dry room - horrible outcome for such an easy beginner strain of Northern Light Auto. 3 times as small as novice growers get.
However, my lessons are plenty and the help here is unrivaled!
I’m ready to start again with my new 30% more knowledge yet miles to go.
Another lesson i learned was I now accept this as medicine. I used to laugh it off as a recreational prospect.
I smoked her today (not cured) She made me euphoric.
I’m Bipolar and crave cocaine as i’m 57 and can’t get moving like i want. She helped me feel good today and my wife and i chatted for 2 hours.
That’s a lot in a 35 year marriage
Laugh all you want!!!

Attachments

Top Bottom