Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

yeah I didnt fix it. i made me a light from it. it was to dangerous to use in a home. it was pulling 220v from the box. and with US ratings. it would have to have a 240v outlet to keep it safe. and only thing i use in a normal home is dryers and washing machines use that kinda of power. normal electrical cords can not carry more than 150 v or they fry. And that is why the spider keep burning up. with cheep wires used from a tv used. it had fire hazard all over it.
i Have pictures and all from it. whole record of issues.

it was pulling 220v from the box. and with US ratings. it would have to have a 240v outlet to keep it safe.

Wait... Are you saying that it was plugged into a 120v outlet and - somehow - "pulling" 220v, lol? Because... electricity doesn't work like that. If you supply 120v, that's the absolute maximum that you can get out of the other end of the wire (and in reality, it'll be slightly less due to losses). There are step-up transformers, of course, but that is something different.

normal electrical cords can not carry more than 150 v or they fry.

Err... I think you might be mistaking voltage for current (amperage). If the device was accepting more than its power cord was rated/sized to supply, yes, that would be a danger. In such a case, supplying it via a 240 outlet (assuming it is a multi-voltage device, which most seem to be these days where lighting products are concerned) might have been safer, since if it were still using the same number of watts, its amperage would be halved. Then again, it would be a moot point, lol, since changing plugs generally means getting a different cord (with a different plug).

I'm just rambling. Time go go drink a pot of coffee....

Either way... I know nothing of which you speak other than when it was sent to me the first time it fried the cord and melted into the casing... I was sent a half dozen switches to fix it... They didn't fix it... Every time I plugged it in it fried... So Jason sent me a new and improved one... It did the same thing:straightface:.... My fella gave me the option of getting it out of my house or he would...:yikes: It finally got looked at by someone I trust with such things are the wiring was backasswards and there was simply no way to make the Spider16 a safe unit... They no longer make the light because they could not figure out how to make it safe... So 7Dust made several lights out of the cobs... They work extremely well... I on the other hand like my plug and play lights that I don't have to worry about burning down my house...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

What is the website to order spider cobs? The couple I've been to didn't show prices.

Dear Friend,
Sorry so late to give your feedback.
We have the store on the Amazon, you can buy the light online. We can send the coupon code to you for some discount .

Thanks
Sean

New Grow Panel -45W, develop for the seeding growing.

Dear All friends.

Considering the seeding growing, it does not need strong light at the beginning stage, our engineering team developed the thinnest led grow panel X45 , it is only 0.43 inch thickness. The case made by anodized aluminum materials, very attractive. We add the switch on the power cord, very convenient to use.
Here are the pictures for review.

I will post more pictures for reference soon.
Sean

More pictures .
0017_zpsc4b5e83h.jpg

_DSC3792_zpsnnm3v2cd.jpg
0030_zpsuybr7o2v.jpg

Share with you from one grower.

the light is super thin. it puts out no heat. it is so thin you can put it almost anywhere. the full spectrum lights really help the plants grow at there best. small cabinet grows are just some off the uses for this great light.
71VwB4zxafL.jpg

Share more .
By Theresa A Halverson on Oct 25, 2016
Bought 2 of these lights last week. One is over my Meyer Lemon tree and one is over my freshwater aquarium's refugium sump. My lemon tree started producing flower buds within 4 days after the light was added and the plants in the aquarium sump are growing well. Very happy with this light! Looks like this light is a more full spectrum version of their previous 45 watt led grow light. This one is much thinner. The light fixture stays warm on the top but is not hot to the touch. I keep the light over the lemon tree on 18 hours per day and the one over the aquarium refugium/sump is on 24/7. The light on my tank is not this light but an Aqua Illumnation Prime. Very happy with that light as well.
81TImfeF6FL.jpg

71O6gUTHwKL.jpg

81OM5ntX5dL.jpg

Dear Friend,
Sorry so late to give your feedback.
We have the store on the Amazon, you can buy the light online. We can send the coupon code to you for some discount .

Thanks
Sean
I would like that. Can you post it here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would like that. Can you post it here?

Thanks for your message. Buddy.

The 420 magazine forbid posting the Amazon link on the Forum, we have to obey the rule.

You can search "niello 45w led grow light " on the Amazon, you will find the listing, the couple code is XJQR-XPPLZD-XZPRQD

Once you do it , please let me know.

Thanks
Sean

Hey guys just FYI Jason no longer works there... I don't know who is posting as him... But it ain't Jason....:circle-of-love:

Dear Dennise,

This is Sean, Jason had left the company because of personal reason, i will be responsible for 420 magazine forum daily work. Pls contact with me for anything related with LED grow lights.
Thanks for your supports
Sean

Dear Friends

Sean here, i am taking responsible for 420 magazine forum daily work, sincerely hope you can support my work.
So far, we are promoting the 45w grow panel for marijuana seeding growing, if you are interested in it , please feel free to contact with me , we can send the coupon code to for some discount.
here are the pictures from my other grower. if you are interested it , come on, send message to me.

See you soon.
81SmW0sSD_L.jpg
71fyJdVTdrL.jpg
71QhAnO7CGL.jpg
71PN8B2CR6L.jpg
712_58C3BYL.jpg
167731.jpg

Thanks for your message. Buddy.

The 420 magazine forbid posting the Amazon link on the Forum, we have to obey the rule.

You can search "niello 45w led grow light " on the Amazon, you will find the listing, the couple code is XJQR-XPPLZD-XZPRQD

Once you do it , please let me know.

Thanks
Sean
I'm really only interested in your cob lights right now.

I'm really only interested in your cob lights right now.

I'm using 4 of their 360w mcob lights right now, 2 in each closet. They're working very well. Better than I even hoped. Very tight nodes, excellent growth. Absolutely zero problems that I would attribute to light. My first batch of autos are in flowering now and their buds look good. I feel the real proof will be in how well the photo plants do in flowering. I just flipped them so we'll see in a couple months. However, from what I've seen so far, I expect no problems. If you care to see pictures, the link to my grow journal is in my signature.

The lights all seem to be of good quality. I did have one of them arrive with a crack in the casing, which is surprising because the metal is very thick. It doesn't seem to affect the overall integrity of the light though so I never even bothered notifying them about it. I'm sure they would have replaced it if I had. I've only contacted them once when their lights went out of stock and I was looking to buy more, but they were very friendly and prompt with their reply.

I'm using 4 of their 360w mcob lights right now, 2 in each closet. They're working very well. Better than I even hoped. Very tight nodes, excellent growth. Absolutely zero problems that I would attribute to light. My first batch of autos are in flowering now and their buds look good. I feel the real proof will be in how well the photo plants do in flowering. I just flipped them so we'll see in a couple months. However, from what I've seen so far, I expect no problems. If you care to see pictures, the link to my grow journal is in my signature.

The lights all seem to be of good quality. I did have one of them arrive with a crack in the casing, which is surprising because the metal is very thick. It doesn't seem to affect the overall integrity of the light though so I never even bothered notifying them about it. I'm sure they would have replaced it if I had. I've only contacted them once when their lights went out of stock and I was looking to buy more, but they were very friendly and prompt with their reply.
I've seen a few grows using them, that's why I'm interested.

Where did you buy yours from?? I haven't gotten an answer for this yet lol

Ahh cool. You can remove it. I've seen a couple, but with different names / prices. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom