Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Twilight LED

Hello Guys

After showing the 432w Spider COB LED Grow Light about half month, we got feedback from many nice people, Twilight thank your support and attention very much. :thanks:

To show this lamp side by side, we put the all questions we got and its answer here. And if you have more question about this lamp, please follow it without hesitate. :welcome:

Also you can follow this thread to know the original question from different growers.
Hi 420 Magazine - We are Twilight LED - Manufacturer of Best COB Grow Light

There are 13 Question below , we will show them with one by one :Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:
1. What is the spec. of spider COB grow light?
2. What is the PAR value of spider COB grow light?
3. What is the footprint of Spider COB grow light?
4. What is the beamangle of lens for Spider COB grow light?
5. What is the Spectrum and Real power of Spider COB Grow Light?
6. What is the layout of Spider COB Grow Light?
7. What is the brand of LED diodes?
8. How long will be taken to make them?
9. Who will test it?
10. How high should be hang above the plants?
11. Suggestion quantity for different tents or greenhouse.
12. What's the price of this lamp? How to buy this lamp?
13. What is the warranty policy? and how to deal with it?

re: Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

1. What is the spec. of spider COB grow light?

Model Number: Spider 04-432
Type of Light Source: High power COB Chip
Quantity of LED: 4PCS 108w COB LED
Input Voltage(V): AC100V-240V
Wavelength Range: 370~850nm
PF: 0.9902/100V (0.9621/220V)
Color of Lamp Body: Black
Actual Power: 265w led grow light
Input Voltage 100~240V AC
Frequency:50/60 HZ
Input Current:600mA
Beam Angle:120 degrees
Lumens Output:17280lm
Par Value 300mm:1880µmol
Working Environment:-25~55 degree
Lifespan:50,000hrs
Size of Lamp Body: L290*W290*H60mm
Packing Size: L343*W343*H113mm
Weight:4.29kg
Packing Weight:5.3kg

432w Spider COB LED grow light-Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light
AY2A8249.jpg

3. What is the footprint of Spide COB grow light?
Spider grow light
Model Light Height of hanging Maximum Area Light Footprint
Spider4 36" 20.6 sq.ft 55"x55"
40" 25.0 sq.ft 60"x60"
48" 39.9 sq.ft 76"x76"

FOOTPRINT.jpg

4. What is the beamangle of lens for Spider COB grow light?
60/90/120/140degree can be chosen.
in the beginning, we were planning to make 180degree since it can cover larger area, but most growers suggested to make it with 120degree because it can cover large area and the PAR value is enhanced.
So the standard degree of this lamp is 120degree.

5. What is the Spectrum and Real power of Spider COB Grow Light?

1st type
is regular ratio with 660nm:460nm 8:1, this have 36pcs LED in EACH COB, the actual power draw is about 243w.

2nd type is FULL Spectrum withUV380 1PCS, IR730 1PCS,6500K 2PCS,440NM 4PCS,460NM 6PCS,580NM 1PCS,610NM 1PCS,630NM 4PCS,660NM 10PCS the actual power is 236w.

UPDATE - From This Post, Sept. 9, 2014

Declaration

Hello everyone, according to the video of the CO Finest below, we can see the power draw is the 195w for our Spider COB Grow Light. And we stated the actual power is 236w.

The difference caused by below reason, please kindly note:

1st - The 236w is based on currents of 700ma(the max currents which LEDs can bear), but the lamp can’t be made so high currents since it will lead to issue of heat and light attenuation, so after the adjusting, we are using 600ma, this will ensure good heatsink and lifespan of the lamp, also the wattage is still best to compare the similar type of lamp in the market.

2nd - the difference of Voltage, USA is using 120V, but we are using 220V, Europe is using 230V.

So the actual power of this lamp is around 195w in USA, it’s 210W in Europe.

We will contact people who have bought this lamp to clear this, and will update the news on our main website, as a responsible company, we don’t hope any people be induced because of this, so if there are more feedback about it, please contact us with sales@twilightgroups.com directly or PM me. We will get back to you ASAP.

Have a good day!

The video

7. What is the brand of LED diodes?

The brand of LED is Epistar and EpiLEDs, both of them are from Taiwan manufacturer.

Epistar LED
ES-CADBV45P Venus-series blue 450 45mil 700mA
ES-CABLV45P Venus-series blue 460nm 45mil 700mA
ES-SMSOPX42 UHB-PX orange 615nm 42mil 700 mA
ES-SMHRPX42 UHB-PX red 624nm 42mil 700 mA
ES-SMBRPN42C UHB-PN red 660nm 42mil 700 mA
ES-SMHFPN42B UHB-PN red 730nm 42mil 700 mA

UV and White from Epiled
Epiled
EP-U4545K-A3 45mil UV
EP-B4545V-A3 45mil White

lamp.PNG

8. How long will be taken to make them?

For standard version:
8working days if order in Jul. .
After this month, 6working days

For special customized version:
Depend on the detailed requirement.

9. Who will test it?

We talked with some professional and serious growers for testing it. They will get the lamp about the beginning of next month, let’s look forward to seeing their testing. (I sincerely hope 420mag have a function of @ somebody like Facebook. LOL:) )

11. Suggestion quantity for different tents or greenhouse.

I believe this question can be answered better by the real testing result from growers. :bravo:

12. What’s the price of this lamp? How to buy this lamp?

Please PM or Email us with sales@twilightgroups.com about your detailed requirement, we will ensure to reply you within 24hrs. (please tell us you come from 420magazine when you email us) :420:

13 .How is the warranty policy? and how to deal with it?

We provide 3years warranty time for this lamp. During the 3years, in case there are any quality issue by our side, we will arrange the shipping to get the defective lamp back and then send the good one to you. You needn’t pay any cost in advance. If you can do the fixing work, we would like to provide the FREE Parts. :thanks:

Also we are looking for some wholesalers in USA to be our agent, then the warranty issue will be taken ASAP. If any body have interest, please PM or Email us with sales@twilightgroups.com. :welcome:

We also sincerely hope to every who will buy this lamp in future can share their experience from this thread, we will enjoy to share any comments and feedback here!!! :circle-of-love:

I am really looking forward to Reviewing the 432w Spider COB LED grow light for Twilight Groups LED. I often check the 420 Magazine sponsors page and when I saw Twilight Groups LED was now a 420 Magazine sponsor I familiarized myself with Twilight Groups LED products and noticed the 432w Spider COB LED grow light Twilight Groups LED manufactures with the 2nd type FULL Spectrum with UV380 1PCS, IR730 1PCS, 6500K 2PCS, 440NM 4PCS, 460NM 6PCS, 580NM 1PCS, 610NM 1PCS, 630NM 4PCS, 660NM 10PCS the actual power draw is 236w. I believe that with the full spectrum COB LED's and with lenses the 432w Spider COB LED grow light is very interesting and may solve several limitations with other brands previous COB LED light panels.

What is the price of this light?

You give lots of info but want everyone to email you for a price, seems kinda iffy IMHO. :Namaste:

My apology HomeMedGrower,
we didn't show the price here since there are different price for different quantity. and you can see that rare suppliers are showing price on thread, I believe the virulent price competition is our concern. :Namaste:

Thanks for understanding. :thanks:

What is the price of this light?

You give lots of info but want everyone to email you for a price, seems kinda iffy IMHO. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom