Determined to do this

HQ21

Hey gang, I've been "trying" to grow here in the north east for the last year. 2 years ago I tried my first garden and grew an abundance of veggies, so my friend said I should give canabis a go. Easy i thought. How hard can it be to grow a weed? This last summer I did my first round of outdoor- and it soon became my obsession. We have short summers of only 3 months max so i soon bought everything I "thought" I needed to grow inside. First trying hydron, with no luck- I then went to soil. I've since gone through about $150 in seeds from Amsterdam (only half of what I ordered actually took!) and the other 8-9 seeds I ended up killing after about 2 months. I've invested a lot of $ into all the wrong stuff I'm now learning. The light and ballast I got are to flower, too strong to veg with. My hope is to find the patients in learning the correct way to do this, and not just think because I had great success in outdoor that i know what I'm doing. Right now I have my last 2 white widow seeds started, and they are thriving. They are right around a month old and before I get too excited and kill them i want to learn what I'm doing wrong/right. Thanks for a great message board!

Back
Top Bottom