Detox Fast

BongoJongo

I'm on a detox fast not really detox for THC but of daily toxins from food. I've been eating fruits and drinking herbal tea. I was wondering if I can still smoke if anyone knows? Also any tips for me appreciated.

Wait... What exactly is your question?
Anyway, just eat organic.

What does your diet have to do with whether you smoke or not? If you're trying to purge unnatural chemicals from your body then I'd say you're fine with Mary Jane. If you are trying to purge all toxins from your body(natuural or not) then you wouldn't want to smoke. All smoke has some pretty nasty toxins in it, even though they are natural toxins. Maybe you could vaporize instead of actually smoking. Then your getting just the THC. Don't know exactly what you're looking for but that's the best answer I have. lol

keep blazin man...im pretty sure no daily food toxins are in weed

Ya sorry If I didnt make sense. I'm mostly doing unnatural toxins and stuff. So I guess I will smoke. Any ideas for some natural healthy munchie foods?

BongoJongo said:
Ya sorry If I didnt make sense. I'm mostly doing unnatural toxins and stuff. So I guess I will smoke. Any ideas for some natural healthy munchie foods?

fruits are always good

I'm on a detox fast not really detox for THC but of daily toxins from food. I've been eating fruits and drinking herbal tea. I was wondering if I can still smoke if anyone knows? Also any tips for me appreciated.
Yes. But only 2-3 hits in a day per week with your method. Give yourself 3 days to be negative using my method. Ref. @FASTEST WAY TO DETOX “ post.

Back
Top Bottom