Detox?

HunniBlunt

So I'm 5'1 and like 115 pounds. I have a week or 2 to get clean for a piss test. Has anyone tried any detox products that actually worked??

I'm basically the same body type. I wish I could help, but I don't know any detox drinks and everyone seems to rely on different detox drinks. I suggest you start working out as soon as you can...taking B vitamins/riboflavin (drinking energy drinks like Monster or Red Bull works too) and eating red meat or taking creatinine monophosphate. Take a multi-vitamin, too, it can't hurt.

The days before your test, don't exercise.

I'm not a medical expert, so I don't have any guarantees, but I stress that you should probably start as soon as possible.

Good luck, and post back here with your results!

I'm basically the same body type. I wish I could help, but I don't know any detox drinks and everyone seems to rely on different detox drinks. I suggest you start working out as soon as you can...taking B vitamins/riboflavin (drinking energy drinks like Monster or Red Bull works too) and eating red meat or taking creatinine monophosphate. Take a multi-vitamin, too, it can't hurt.

The days before your test, don't exercise.

I'm not a medical expert, so I don't have any guarantees, but I stress that you should probably start as soon as possible.

Good luck, and post back here with your results!

go to head shop they sell detox buy the one for heavy smoker and stop smoking until your test take the drink a hour 1/2 before you test drink a lot of water and you will past i did it and past:Rasta:

Detox drinks do not work. They are just relying on dillution, you can do that yourself without spending $30.
Is it for employement?
If it is check into subbing with synthetic urine. Its the most reliable way to go.

I believe that they do talking from experience its not that they dont work you just have to know how to use them. you just cant drink it and walk in and take the test it take a couple of prep days before

Back
Top Bottom