Device to test Marijuana

dunno how I missed that link. Thanks. Looks interesting!

Hi and thanks for this information. I'm curious and will check it out.

I've previously purchased the "Grow Buddy" from Montana BioTech which tests for cannabinoids. Has anyone else used this?

few months down the road, anyone have any follow up info on this device? looks to be still preorders only.. will buy if it works as stated.

I signed up for one of the gadgets. Got it for half price. I really hope it works as advertised but I won't find out until around Christmas. They have sent out a couple of email updates saying they are on track for delivery. I guess they are working on developing the app and working with some lab for calibrating the device. There probably won't be any objective reviews of it until early next year after people like me have tried it out.

Santa better not be late :). Mine is due at Christmas also. First thing to do is crosscheck for accuracy. I don't expect this to be precise in accuracy, hope its just consistent. Test with the MyDX, then test with a gas chromatograph and see the difference, do a plus/minus for the difference. Seems like forever since I ordered it. Really hope it is of decent quality as I really needed a new BBQ and had to make a decision :)

wouldn't say out of business, but would for sure drop their prices from the insanely high price right now. if i could test mine at home, and have it tested at a lab as well i would do that every time. but cost wise it would be a arm and leg to test every batch every month

I&i

Absolutely Gf, for me just to test my own grows to get the results from full term to past. Once the flower is tested it is just a multiplier for the concentrates. Haven't seen you around brother, hope all is well and business is booming. Peace

wouldn't say out of business, but would for sure drop their prices from the insanely high price right now. if i could test mine at home, and have it tested at a lab as well i would do that every time. but cost wise it would be a arm and leg to test every batch every month

I&i

Whats up 420 FAM.

Any word on the My DX device??

I just ran across it yesterday my self and am very interested...lf its doing what it claims it would be priceless to me for both food and canna.

Thanks for info available :high-five:

I am expecting my Beta test model any day now. They are about a month late but have assured me by the end of January. Been waiting a year. Sure hope it works. I guess after us beta testers report back they will mass market an updated model in the spring.

Here's the latest communication from them. Goes into some detail about how it works.

Accomplishment Highlights from 2014

I am expecting my Beta test model any day now. They are about a month late but have assured me by the end of January. Been waiting a year. Sure hope it works. I guess after us beta testers report back they will mass market an updated model in the spring.

Here's the latest communication from them. Goes into some detail about how it works.

Accomplishment Highlights from 2014

Wow great read...its real cool the company is giving such involved company info...sounds like its gonna be great.

I cant wait to hear how it goes for you oldchuck! Thanks for the link, looking forward to seeing yours in action:high-five:

I'm with oldchuck, waiting for the beta. Pretty cool, we get to test it, give our input before its 'commercial' launch. In return we get the 'top of the line model with all four sensors. It has been delayed due to manufacturing issues (they want to make sure its done right even before they ship the beta's). I for one am very impressed with the 'quality' attitude. It does seem like a long time has past, lol.

So as a pre order you're getting the unit with all 4 sensors at a discount or something? I'm very interested in this device, but I've been waiting to see some reviews.

So as a pre order you're getting the unit with all 4 sensors at a discount or something? I'm very interested in this device, but I've been waiting to see some reviews.

Hi Hiker, from my understanding we just get the device with the 'canna' sensor for testing. When they release the 'commercial' version as they tout it, the beta users 'if they give feedback' get the multi-use DX with all four sensors. When I ordered mine I saved 100.00 bucks off the suggested retail price. If I would of ordered a day earlier I would of saved another 50.00 bucks. It seems like forever but the CEO keeps in touch, answers all emails. the group seems solid and I like their business approach to their products.

I'm definitely interested in this unit since it would help us find plants that might help with my son's seizures. It would help speed up the process alot. Only problem i have is shelling out the money without proof.....crossing my fingers though.

Hi Joopman,

Anyway I can help with intel on strains, how to treat the seizures, please let me know to help expedite your concerns.

I'm definitely interested in this unit since it would help us find plants that might help with my son's seizures. It would help speed up the process alot. Only problem i have is shelling out the money without proof.....crossing my fingers though.

I got this today

This is an update on our MyDx Beta unit shipments.

We apologize for the delays we have faced in preparing the units for shipment. We are still in the process of assembling and running each unit through quality control.

Our target is to ship your MyDx Beta unit by the end of February

Yeah, I got that letter too. Not happy but still hopeful. At least February is a short month.

I hope they realize that this is being watched by a lot of hopeful people on several forums that I know about. I suspect their future business will depend a lot on us beta testers turning in good results and good suggestions for changes.

The freebee commercial unit is a nice reward for paying upfront and waiting more than a year.

Back
Top Bottom