Devilish's Multi-Strain Indoor/Outdoor

Ah..Tis the season to HARVEST....I will show each plants total weight indoors and out, when they are fully chopped, as I am harvesting at the same damn time...lol...phew loads of work ahead of me!

IMG_197113.JPG
IMG_197211.JPG
IMG_197315.JPG
IMG_197516.JPG
IMG_197616.JPG
IMG_197720.JPG
IMG_197817.JPG
IMG_197919.JPG
IMG_198016.JPG

I'll give you an address to send the other half to lol. Them girls look even better than when they were up

Lol...uh...I dont ship lol..In store Pick-UP only! Ill try to keep pics posted a I chop....and when it is all done I will show weights for everything. As large and Beautiful as these ladies were...I doubt I will get the numbers I was expecting, largely in part of the over crowding in my facility, and the redonkulous amount of shit weather we have had has created a lot of Botrytis...Granted I do have a lot of main tops and ass loads of smaller buds everywhere...we will see...The Sour Hindu near my gate will be one of two of the largest producers. the second being the medijuana right next to it...We will see in the end I guess!

2 led panels, you getting ready to do some big indoor grows this winter? I figured with all you grew you'd have enough to last you till next season or longer

I need larger production indoors to keep ALL of my patients happy, picking up another lol...What happens if my patients don't like all of the flavs I have? 12 flavors right now...being harvested...then I have to continue indoors on a larger scale...and indoor allows me to experiment also...I like experimenting...I know that at least one of the 12 flavors is liked by at least one patient...lol...so Ill have that entire plant...Medijuana outdoors...plus I have one in also...And I don't actually consume myself. So everything I get goes to my patients unless they don't like one for whatever reason...then I have a plethora of other patients that I know that i can offer it to...or a local club...

Those are some damn nice lights. Too pricey for me, but awesome. I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem hitting 15 pounds with all that outdoor crop. You could literally swim in buds like scrooge mcduck

Back
Top Bottom