Devilish's Multi-Strain Indoor/Outdoor

devilish

Since I have been away for a while and haven't been creating journals...this one will display My last 2 indoor harvests, My current Outdoor Grow, and my current indoor Grows Both in Flower and the numerous cycles I have ready to follow every two months until I pick up another light. Since I am running so many different strains I grouped as follows.

My 2nd Indoor Run was 7 Plants: 4 Master Kush and 3 Medijuana. I yielded over 700g dry and smokeable of course.
(I was forced to run 7 plants because of Temp issues in the then current veg room and I have since relocated)

My 3rd Indoor Run was 4 Plants: Scotts OG, 501st OG, Snow White, and Space Crush with a yield of 300g dry.

My Outdoor is still in veg for about another 2-3 weeks. They are showing some preflowers. I have 12 plants Outdoors. 1 Blue Widow, 2 Jilly Bean, 1 Snow White, 2 Grape Ape, 2 Sour Hindu, 1 Medijuana, 1 Master Kush, 1 Maui Waui, and 1 Lost Coast. I will not be putting 12 in this area next year...even with topping these ladies are quickly hitting my 10' Max height. This pen is 12' wide x 24' long and they absolutely fill it. That net I am hanging on is 7' above the planters and this was taken over a month ago.
(Sour Hindu is a strain a good friend of mine created and I wanted to see what she did outside vs. the very stretchy low yielding indoor)

Current Indoor run is 7 Plants: 2 Poisonberry Kush, 2 Blue Diesel, 2 Cali Dream and 1 Medijuana that was a mother plant.

The Following Run will be 7 UNKNOWN (5 are either Girl Scout Cookies or Meltdown the Other 2 are Headband or Hammerhead)

The Run after that will be More Blue Diesel and Cali Dream and Medijuana

The Run after that will be some Exodus Cheese, Scotts OG and another Unknown (I am led to believe that it is Cinderella 99)

After that I will delve into some of my 18 flavors of seed stock...

I will start with my last two indoor harvests. Not a lot of pictures. I just took information I learned from the fellow members and applied it.

2nd Indoor Run
IMG_0808_1_.JPG
IMG_0807_1_.JPG

IMG_0806_1_.JPG
IMG_0805_1_.JPG
IMG_0804_1_.JPG
IMG_0803_1_.JPG
IMG_080125.JPG

And Now for The 3rd Indoor Run
IMG_116422.JPG
IMG_097024.JPG
IMG_096924.JPG
IMG_096824.JPG
IMG_092418.JPG

And Now the New Veg and Flower Areas with what is Outdoors, Old Runs and the Current Run
IMG_092318.JPG
IMG_092120.JPG
IMG_116321.JPG

And Now for the Outdoor
IMG_1048_1_.JPG
IMG_1049_1_.JPG
IMG_118116.JPG
IMG_118221.JPG
IMG_129718.JPG
IMG_113521.JPG
IMG_130517.JPG

As you can all see I have been pretty busy. I built my own 40 site cloner and ran at least 10 runs through it and donated them to other caregivers in my circle. I have roots within 7 days every time, with like a 99% Success rate. I have lost no more than 10. I use CocoCoir Peat Pellets for rooting in 2" mesh pots. The fastest way I have found to obtain roots with my pump kicking on for 15 minutes every 4 hrs. I have tried neoprene inserts with clones hanging, and many other methods and this is what works best and fastest for me...I have upgraded my Veg lights to 12 T5 bulbs and a standard 4 Bulb Flouro. I am still running a single 1000w HPS in flower but it is now on a light mover moving 3' over my canopy. I am not using it to substitute for a second light, I am using it to eliminate shadows on bushier plants. I will be adding a second 1000w setup to the light mover soon I hope lol.

I have ran numerous tests in the past year...I have ran Soil-less, Hydro, Soil and many brands of soil and nutrients. I have very good success with FF's line of soil and nutes. I like the outcome, patients prefer the taste over numerous other brands of soil and nutes. I have done LST, Letting them just grow without topping, FIMing or any other form of SuperCropping. I have added air to the soil via a large air stone and air pump. And on one lady, in a few runs you will see me using a technique called "Fluxing". My patients all prefer Soil grows over Hydro because of the taste. I am not saying one is better than the other here so please refrain from starting a pissing contest. I do what my patients prefer PERIOD. I currently veg for 2 months. then they move to flower. I have enough plants started and seeds available to last me for another year providing I dont clone anything. One Patient Loves the Medijuana, One loves Sativa Doms, One loves Headband...etc. Hence the flavor selection. Once I have 4-5 Flavors each patient prefers above all others I will then rotate in and out flavors so there is always a mix and they don't get burnt out on a single flavor. My very first Indoor Grow "Blueberry Blast" that I ran with almost no nutrients until flower and regular screened top soil was Top Shelf at the local Club. My last 2 harvests also had the same quality and was gone before I could harvest it completely. MY Patients love the medicine I make for them so I try my hardest to continue doing what they like.

Marijuana Growers are always noobs and always will be. Everyone encounters problems, it isn't how you take care of the problem, it is how you react that matters. I have had almost everything go wrong that could on past grows, from mites(Cyborg Bastards), Powdery Mildew, Fungus Gnats, Root Rot, Nute Burn, Nute Deficiency, Temp/Humidity Issues, etc. I have yet to have Aphids or Bud Rot Thank God!

I will try to remember to take updated pics tonight providing it isn't raining!

Few things I forget to add....I said I added air to the soil. The last picture just before I show my outdoor. Look closely at the base of the plant closest to the camera. That is a Medijuana mother that I added air to the soil. The 5th Picture in the Outdoor section. The Ladder is a 10' Ladder and is straight up and down against the fence. Also in this picture you can see a large silver tarp. I used this for Hail Prevention and is now removed from the pen as is the ladder. The trap will be attached to the top on the outside of the facility and I will be able to "deploy" it with pulling on a rope and store it by doing the same.

I use FF OF soil and straight tap water for the first month. RH is between 45-60% and Temps range from 68-78 F. The bottom of my light reflectors are exactly 48" from the floor. foot tall pots and I never raise or lower my veg lights. They stay at that height. Pain in the ass when water days come along or defoliating or anything really when I need to get to the ones in the back. but I have 60k lumens at that height. I have good node spacing for what I want. Could be tighter but I don't want absolute bushes. I have tried that on the a few strains I ran and it was a pain to defoliate. Now my Flower Rooms light is 14" of the top of the largest plant. I can drop this down to 10" before it starts to bleach leaves...yes bleach not burn...

Wow! Looks like you are growing some quality meds! I can't wait to see these beauties flower! subed!

Also, nice pickles ;)

LOL yeah if you look back on the older pics I was growing Tomatoes in my rooms...lol..trying to get a jump start on them! Also Growing Squash and peppers but the pickles hide them too well lol! I try to grow the best quality that I can and have yet to have any complaints. I spent loads of $$$ to build this facility and this will only be my second run in it...we shall see how she does. My old Veg facility had a 4' Ceiling and that was above the lighting...and the Flowering room had a 7' ceiling above the lights. I now have 8' all the way around. And I built an 8' x 8' x 8' Storage/Drying/Curing/Trim room also. I got a lot of $$$ into this so I can produce the HIGHEST quality meds possible. only thing I have left to get is some more Flower Lighting. Im liking the Budmaster II LED but that price range eludes me for the time being...

Ok....Shout out to Mr. Krip for his "Grow Schedule Manager". It was the basis of my whiteboard chart.

IMG_149419.JPG

My Outdoor

IMG_148913.JPG

Sorry no pictures of Veg today...Forgot lol. Did start some new beans though...

BLZ Bud
IMG_147917.JPG

Master Kush
IMG_148017.JPG

And now for Flower.
14 Days on this lady
IMG_148114.JPG

and 18 days on the rest.
IMG_150017.JPG

IMG_149916.JPG
IMG_149814.JPG
IMG_149718.JPG
IMG_149620.JPG
IMG_149522.JPG
IMG_148816.JPG
IMG_148720.JPG
IMG_148612.JPG
IMG_148518.JPG
IMG_148417.JPG
IMG_148313.JPG
IMG_148217.JPG

They have actually been in for 21 days total but I do a one week transition and count Flower time from the day I switch to 12/12. I do 3 days of 16/8 and 3 days 14/10 then 24 hrs of total darkness then switch to 12/12 (Just an experiment trying to mimic nature better lol). I have ran the Medijuana before and she has never been this fast starting in flower. She has 14 days of 12/12 and has the largest bud formations on her of the 7.

Thanks Catman! Glad to see ya on board!

Well here is another picture update for those following.

Outdoor Plants starting to flower nicely now!
IMG_150915.JPG

Indoor Veg prior to watering
IMG_151015.JPG

Indoor Flowering, The important ones right? these are the ones everybody is here to see! maybe not this soon but soon enough they will be harvested!
IMG_151117.JPG
IMG_151214.JPG
IMG_151313.JPG
IMG_151413.JPG
IMG_151517.JPG
IMG_151613.JPG
IMG_151712.JPG
IMG_151810.JPG

And since these ladies are halfway through their flowering cycle, I started some more.
Master Kush
IMG_152017.JPG

IMG_151916.JPG

BLZ Bud
Only one has popped through the soil already
IMG_152113.JPG

And these are called Widow Maker (AK47 x White Widow)
IMG_152218.JPG

Great photos. Nice to see the contrast between healthy flowering plants to sprout to seedlings.

I am studying the germination process for my "real" grow from quality seeds. Can you describe your success rate with various germination methods. (some say put 'em right into the soil after soak - others, like the photo above, say let them brood in a paper towel before planting). Both ways make perfect sense to me lol (!)

And, thanks for being a caregiver

Great photos. Nice to see the contrast between healthy flowering plants to sprout to seedlings.

I am studying the germination process for my "real" grow from quality seeds. Can you describe your success rate with various germination methods. (some say put 'em right into the soil after soak - others, like the photo above, say let them brood in a paper towel before planting). Both ways make perfect sense to me lol (!)

And, thanks for being a caregiver

Well Catman. I have had darn near 100% success rate with seeds. There is no real difference in the methods, straight to soil or wet paper towel, both work. The only difference is that with the wet paper towel method you can see that the seed has started its life cycle and you cannot with putting it straight to soil. The only hamper on success has to do with Mature, Viable seeds and the amount of water put to them. Marijuana doesn't like "Wet" feet so to speak. Meaning don't soak the soil to much for too long as this can cause the roots to rot and the plant dies. The roots, even this taproot from the seedling is in search of a constant water source. so keeping it damp but not soaked is the key to its growth. In my cloner, which is what those seedlings are in, as well as 8 clones for a caregiver friend, I have my cloner run for 15 minutes every 6 hrs, thats it. But thats enough to keep them moist but not soaked. I hope that was the information you were looking for! Once I have a root out of the seed about 2x the length as the one seen in my picture I will put them in peat or coco pods like you see. I do this so I can see the roots penetrate through it and then I transplant into soil. This is the beginnings of my veg stage.

As far as Healthy plants from seed to flower...Most of the time I do lol, but I am not without problems either. I am currently fighting a battle against spider mites(Not a major one, just keeping them under control atm) I have used numerous natural "Mite Killer" sprays that user reviews have said kill on contact or completely wiped out the mites...I must say that is 100% Bullshit. I have used Diatomaceous Earth, Pyrethrum, Neem Oil, Safers Trounce, Mite Rid, SNS 217, Water, Zero Tolerance, Liquid Ladybug and a few other things...NOTHING and I mean NOTHING gets the eggs even if it says that it does, what eliminates an infestation is constant spraying and rotating between numerous products. What I mean by that is Use one product, in 3-5 days, depending on your temps and humidity, use a different product, and then in another 3-5 a completely different product, and maybe, just maybe if you were meticulous with your sprayings and I mean meticulous not to miss a single part of the plant or soil or container and you sprayed the entire room then you just might eliminate them. Now before someone pipes up and says use this or use that I REFUSE to use any CHEMICAL sprays, even in veg, I run Organic/Natural and my patients prefer it.

But thank you for the comment! Makes me feel like I am doing it right! I always second guess myself and nothing is ever good enough for me when it comes to these kinds of things. Im OCD like a MF! But I have a full time job on top of this so I can only give the ladies a certain amount of attention a day and it never seems to be enough. If you look closely at the Veg picture 2 of those plants are wilting because they needed water...even though I watered on Sunday....but the heat in my area on monday drained them lol! so ALL the ladies were checked and watered last night!

But thank you for the comment! Makes me feel like I am doing it right! I always second guess myself and nothing is ever good enough for me when it comes to these kinds of things. Im OCD like a MF! But I have a full time job on top of this so I can only give the ladies a certain amount of attention a day and it never seems to be enough. If you look closely at the Veg picture 2 of those plants are wilting because they needed water...even though I watered on Sunday....but the heat in my area on monday drained them lol! so ALL the ladies were checked and watered last night!

You have a lot on your plate - and, IMHO, hellz yes you're doing it right! I remember being OCD-ish. I had to give it up later on to keep what bit of sanity I have left lol - You have 2 full time jobs so you better have excellent relaxation skills! :cheesygrinsmiley:

You have a lot on your plate - and, IMHO, hellz yes you're doing it right! I remember being OCD-ish. I had to give it up later on to keep what bit of sanity I have left lol - You have 2 full time jobs so you better have excellent relaxation skills! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I play alot of Video Games when I can...Helps relax me most of the time...If not then I try to get away and hang with close friends. I actually have a third Job lol...I run a tree removal service also lmfao...Im young-ish still, 30 in a couple weeks...But I have a good life I guess...Im happy with what I got...I'm Married and have 2 children. and My first full time job isn't really shit honestly...I work 4 10's sitting at a desk doing CGI and Animation, Like Pixar sorta stuff.

And the Seedlings as of last night.

photo643.JPG

2 days for seeds to have roots like that then they go it coco or peat pellets...then in 2 more days they usually pop soil and grow fantastically...Ill take pics tonight of the 2 Master Kush and the Single BLZ Bud that popped through the soil...only been 6 days since I put them in water to soak.

Back
Top Bottom