Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

LOL..... 30 1 foot long colas and a Kobalt ax! Skunny, I didn't even notice that the 1st time I looked :) I'm jealous man (not of the ax, I have one of those) :) :peace:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL..... 30 1 foot long colas and a Kobalt ax! Skunny, I didn't even notice that the 1st time I looked :) I'm jealous man (not of the ax, I have one of those) :) :peace:

lol u and skunny have me rolling!!!

and to think i almost have up on the plant thas has those colas forming .. that massive plant is in a 2 gl pot just imagine it in these 5 gl smart pots .

Looking nice Devil. Where you from that your voting on legalization next year? I wish MI would get around to it but I haven't heard anything. Most all our cities have decriminalized it, Ann Arbour was decriminalized back in the 70's. We passed medical back in '08.

Wow man, that AKS looks deadly and your lazy Hawaiian's not so lazy! I can only hope for the same for my babies.
I just posted my journal as well. I tried to link it my signature but it doesn't seem to work..
What are your thoughts on CFL for flowering? Do you think you need an HPS for these results?

Cheers.

-J.

Jesstar, The link to your journal seems to work for me. If you're having trouble with it, the 2nd link from the bottom in my signature is the one that should help you. :) :peace:

Wow man, that AKS looks deadly and your lazy Hawaiian's not so lazy! I can only hope for the same for my babies.
I just posted my journal as well. I tried to link it my signature but it doesn't seem to work..
What are your thoughts on CFL for flowering? Do you think you need an HPS for these results?

Cheers.

-J.

Cheers.

-J.

thanks man . yea in the last week my strain hunters an aks have started beefing up and they are covered in resin ..there are growers on here that get awesome results from cfl's. i flower under hid and veg under florescent's . the guy on my thread beateo flowers under cfl's so he can give u more advice . i think with cfl's u have to keep the plant cleaned (removing leaves) so the lights can penetrate the canopy. im considering growing a single plant all the way through with cfl's just to see the difference .

hey dusty thanks for stopping by .im trying to get some fire buds like u just had !!

lemon just got flushed 2 days ago and she will get str8 7.0 phed water until i see its time to chop her ..
i am going to decide today on weather to feed the other girls today or flush them . i need them to finish cause the girls i have in veg that are in 5 gl smart pots are getting massive . almost 2 ft tall and i still have to anticipate the stretch .

slow ass hsh is still putting on massive weight . if she continues to grow with her slow ass i will get at least a 1/2 pound from her.

Fuck yeah man! 2 foot tall already? How many branches? Possibly top them now?

ive fimed it a few times .these 5 gl pots are gonna make some massive plants . i guess since its going to be at least two weeks before i can flip them i might hit them again . about 4-5 branches a plant . i was gonna go for more non topped plants but im going to buy a light mover soon so i can cover more area .

hey everyone check out my product review on this awesome pipe!!! click here

update with pics ( week 9 day 64 in flower)

all these strains claim 8-9 week genetics. but all still have clear trichomes . the lemon kush has been on straight water for a week and a half. guess ill just still with full strength nutes on the other.. i need then to finish but i dont wanna rush them .

lemon kush
afghan kush X skunk
strain hunters money maker

the lemon kush looks on track to yield over 2 ozs of dry weight easy .

afghan kush around ounce and a half how she sits now.

money maker might give me an oz because i messed up with her BUT shes gonna be the best weed i have grown so far . she is covered in trichomes and her buds look like candy. and the smell is amazing . i took a bud from her that's not finished/flushed or cured and let it dry in the dry box for a few days and it was a smooth yummy taste and pretty good high to still have clear trics !

i built a drying box that seems like its going to work great . i still want to incorporate some sort of low heat emitting object .

1. Rubbermaid container
2. pc fan
3. ac\dc wall plug that was spliced to the fan .
4. string

I took a rubbermaid container and cut a whole in the lid for an extraction fan . mounted the fan to lid with screws . cut to slits in the bottom of the container so the fan could create a vacuum of fresh air that is circulated around the buds . then i drilled holes around the top and added 6 or so lines of string to hang buds from . i also have a screen that will sit in the bottom for popcorn buds . price $15

i gave it a test run and it was working a little to good so i added some tape to one of the air slits in the container to lessen the amount of airflow it takes in and i put a strip across the fan to limit its pull..

2014-11-29_16-36-04_25.jpg
2014-11-29_16-34-04_148.jpg
2014-11-29_16-34-25_284.jpg
2014-11-29_16-34-52_802.jpg

lemon kush
image_6_23.jpeg

image_9_22.jpeg

image_3_39.jpeg

image_2_52.jpeg

image63.jpeg

money maker

image_7_24.jpeg
image_1_52.jpeg

afghan kush x skunk

image_5_28.jpeg

jack widow in veg!!
image_8_22.jpeg

Looking nice DL been thinking about building a dryer box I have a 4 tier round mesh hang dryer from the hydro shop but Its buried in my moms garage but were not talking atm so it a diy build dry box I like ur idea I will take that and throw my own twist to it thanks for the idea and the girls sure are purdy

Looking nice DL been thinking about building a dryer box I have a 4 tier round mesh hang dryer from the hydro shop but Its buried in my moms garage but were not talking atm so it a diy build dry box I like ur idea I will take that and throw my own twist to it thanks for the idea and the girls sure are purdy

thanks man . the box works great . ive only dried a few branches at a time so far .. cutting the lk on friday so i will see how she works full of buds .. when its full im planning on letting it suck as much air in as it wants and not have it baffled like i do now.

Back
Top Bottom